So cal networking groups?

5 Replies

Looking for local REIA meet ups, seeking wholesale contacts as well as "investor minded" real estate agents. Any and all info would be appreciated. Thank you

Hello I see that you are in Menifee the closest one to you that I know of is in Temecula. If you go to meetup.com you can find it. Just be careful they will attempt to sell you on their online course. Best of luck on your deals.

Hey Joshua,

I'm in Oceanside CA looking for a residential / commercial estate investment club or property manager club. I'll let you know what I find. 

I was in contact with Solares Investments a long while back, who work with New Wealth Advisors Club. I called and they do have meet ups but you have to request to be contacted and they don't work with everyone from what I was told.

They mentioned a $1200 yearly subscription that included training and such but I got burned on a Guru course once and I just wasn't ready for that kind of stuff again.

I get their emails still. They're always showing investors who show before and after remodel deals. Pretty good projects they work on with good returns it sounds like. 

Anyways, I'll give you group names and contact info as I find it myself. Happy contracting!

@Trenton Hall and @Joshua A. Lenninger we have a real estate club in Oceanside that meets next Tuesday and every month on the third Tuesday of the month and we don't charge $1,200 a year. Ouch!!

You can attend for $20.00 if you pay online at www.nsdrei.org.

Send me a PM if you want to go and I'll hook you up on your first meeting.

@Trenton Hall thanks, yeah I would appreciate that, and I will let you know if I find anything as well.

@Bruce May appreciate it Bruce, Oceanside is a bit out of my range as I work a full time job and don't make it back home until the evening. But If I am ever free on one of those Tuesday's I will definitely check it out.

Thanks

Originally posted by @Joshua A. Lenninger :

@Trenton Hall thanks, yeah I would appreciate that, and I will let you know if I find anything as well.

@Bruce M. appreciate it Bruce, Oceanside is a bit out of my range as I work a full time job and don't make it back home until the evening. But If I am ever free on one of those Tuesday's I will definitely check it out.

Thanks

Joshua, wish I could direct you to one closer to you but right now there aren't any.