Networking/Meet & Greet (BOS)

8 Replies

Hi All,

I'm a relatively new REI living in Boston, MA. I've joined a Boston REIA that I attend monthly but have also been looking for opportunities to meet more, experienced REI in the Boston area. If you are a REI in Boston or Massachusetts I'd love to connect with you here on BP and learn more about your experience(s).

*Not limited to MA*

Hi Craig,

Welcome to BP.  As I am sure you have found this is a great place to learn and network.

Good job joining a REIA. I would also suggest you check out the Black Diamond event in Waltham/Worcester (it switches locations every month I believe).

Keep reading and reaching out.  

It would probably help if you narrowed down your focus to buy and hold, fix and flip etc.  You'll probably get more useful responses that way.  You can also set keyword alerts to areas and topics that interest you.

Good luck!

Originally posted by @Robbie Reutzel :

Hi Craig,

Welcome to BP.  As I am sure you have found this is a great place to learn and network.

Good job joining a REIA. I would also suggest you check out the Black Diamond event in Waltham/Worcester (it switches locations every month I believe).

Keep reading and reaching out.  

It would probably help if you narrowed down your focus to buy and hold, fix and flip etc.  You'll probably get more useful responses that way.  You can also set keyword alerts to areas and topics that interest you.

Good luck!

Good idea! I admit that the original post is a bit vague. I'm looking to connect mainly with buy and hold REI in the Boston area outside of my appearances at monthly meetings.

Originally posted by @Ray H.:

@Craig Moore welcome! we've got a few by and holds in Boston. feel free to pm or connect.  we also do some rehabs in the city and are familiar with the process. the reias mentioned here are a great place to start and meet others. i admit I've been absent from them for a while but that will change this year.

Ray, I just checked out your website and it looks fantastic! I will definitely shoot you a PM/colleague request so we can chat. Thanks for the post.

@Craig Moore

Originally posted by @Mike Hurney:

@Craig Moore

We've got an interesting meeting on 1/26 which you may be interested in...

Hi Mike,

You're in Marblehead, correct?

Yes but we meet on Route 1 North in Peabody.