Meetup in Clayton county ga

10 Replies

Yes, please. There currently isn't one but I would be interested. I invest in Clayton and Henry. I know a few others who would be interested. I currently drive at least 40 minutes for each networking event I attend but would love something closer. I even have a location that's available!

I was hoping there was one already. I'm newbie myself closing on 2nd sf. Where do you attend currently? i wouldn't know how to coordinate a meet up just yet. I'm looking to network to eventually scale up to multi 

Promotion
Sundae
Property Marketplace
Find Professionally Vetted Properties from Motivated Sellers
Eliminate the need to hunt for houses again. We bring your next investment opportunity to you.

I attend the Way Down South Meet up in Newnan. If you sign up on meetup.com you can search for real estate meetup and you should be able to find it.

I also attend Mike Watkins, Newbie Wholesaler Meetup. It's held in Decatur. He has a meetup page on Meetup.com called unofficial bigger pockets atlanta.

I've also attended another meetuo that's also held in Decatur. You can find the info here on Bigger Pockets but I don't know exactly what you have to type in. If you don't find it, the next time they schedule one I send you the link.

Also, Atlanta REIA or GA REIA has an event in college Park but I'm not a member do I have never been.

Originally posted by @Tiffany C.:

I attend the Way Down South Meet up in Newnan. If you sign up on meetup.com you can search for real estate meetup and you should be able to find it.

I also attend Mike Watkins, Newbie Wholesaler Meetup. It's held in Decatur. He has a meetup page on Meetup.com called unofficial bigger pockets atlanta.

I've also attended another meetup that's also held in Decatur. You can find the info here on Bigger Pockets but I don't know exactly what you have to type in. If you don't find it, the next time they schedule one I send you the link.

Also, Atlanta REIA or GA REIA has an event in college Park but I'm not a member do I have never been.

Guys, you don't have to be a member of GA REIA to attend the monthly meeting held in College Park at the Piccadilly Cafe on the first Wednesday of the month. Go to their website for more information.

Come check out a great Real Estate Investors meeting that is south of Atlanta! Generally no pitching or selling stuff. It's a great place to network and meet experienced investors.

EEE investors - Encouragement, Education, Experience

Meets on the 3rd Thursday of every month.

The next meeting is August 18 from 6PM - 9PM. 

IHOP in Fayetteville, GA

705 Jeff Davis Drive N

Fayetteville, GA 30214

Cost is $2 (free your first time)

Organizer - Danny Williams