Chad Rider
  • Canton, MI
Votes |
Looking to build team in Canton, MI

Chad Rider
  • Canton, MI
Posted Jul 24 2016, 21:47

Hello all - 

I've spent the last few months educating myself about REI. I've been a member of BP for some time now. I've enjoyed many podcasts, read several guides, and have participated in a few webinars. There are some terrific investors here on BP and I've also learned a lot just by reading your posts. I've also joined a good local REI club and have learned quite a bit there.

The last piece of the puzzle was the financial piece. I realize there are creative ways to start investing in real estate with little or no money, but I honestly did not want to have to mess with that. So I've been waiting to be able to sell a property in Canton that I have significant equity in. That sale went down last week.

So now I'm fully funded, (somewhat) educated, and ready to go! The strategy that I think best fits my goals is BRRRR for long term buy and hold. As you all know, being able to buy right is key to making BRRRR work. I'm looking for a good full time realtor that has experience working with investors and knows the surrounding areas (Canton, Livonia, Ypsi, Westland, GC, etc.)

Would love to hear from someone who can help!

Thanks.

Loading replies...