looking for possible money partner is rochester ny

6 Replies

Hi all I'm a local landlord,investor and real estate agent in Rochester,ny. I'm looking to partner with a money lender or partner to purchase buy and holds and possible flips. I can show you my current properties ,meet and talk and include some money in the game just want to grow with a partner or see the options to create win win situations. I'm mainly posting this because I come across so many deals but just can't do it all or fund it all on my own. I can buy and sell properties through my license with no commission and can get access and offer to leads right away as an agent.  Thanks for reading please let me know

Matt, as long as you find good off market deals you don't need to be concerned about where the money will come from.  If the deal is good, lock it up, and you will find someone to fund the deal.

I am interested in talking with you.  I am a broker too; I have abundant capital but have the hardest time finding deals that fit my policy portfolio.  PM me and we can hook up.

mmmm might be interested but I'd really like to meet. I'm new at the real estate business looking for my first flip and my next buy and hold. I don't have my own cash yet but I do have drive and my husband has been in the construction sales and building industry our entire marriage. He as general contracted 2 builds and many renovations.

@Matt Harris I'd be interested to learn more about this partnership. I've been looking at a couple of properties (mostly from MLS that you've provided) around that area, and it would be beneficial for me to partner with someone local to that area.

Originally posted by @Joey Wong :

@Matt Harris I'd be interested to learn more about this partnership. I've been looking at a couple of properties (mostly from MLS that you've provided) around that area, and it would be beneficial for me to partner with someone local to that area.

Hey I did go in a couple there's some that are really promising and ill reach out. I'm looking for possible partnerships and joint ventures in buy and holds and even some flips. I pocess my license,the resources,the know how, the tools,  just looking for someone I can trust to grow with. I own 9 units now and am closing on 3 this December I'm coming across a lot of deals and have built somewhat of a team here locally for rehabs and managing. Mainly am looking for a partnership or joint venture possibly to finance closings or rehabs I can usually get money to fund deals all depends. Just reaching out to see if there is anyone that can fill the position and create win win situations. For newbies its better to gain some knowledge and make some money then nothing. As many people keep their money on the sidelines. Nows the time to get investing. Good luck and hope I can meet up with some of you. Thanks, Matthew harris

@Matt Harris

Hey I'm a contractor and would like to start buying properties to hold and flip. Maybe we can grab lunch sometime. 

Yes reach out anytime. 5852982665. I'm actually looking for some decent contractors as well for flips. I have some possible money partners. Let's connect and see what we can work on. Thanks

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here