Windsor, ON Real Estate Salespeople Referrals?

4 Replies

Hello BP Forums! 

I have been keeping an eye on the Windsor, ON market and am considering doing a deal there in the next 30-45 days. Does anyone have a recommendation for an awesome real estate salesperson in the area?

thanks!!!

Hussein

Hey Hussein, I believe Windsor Ontario is a great area to invest. I’ve been investing across Ontario for several years with many markets appreciating significantly making cashflow more and more challenging to find. But I really think Windsor is an area that doesn’t get as much attention but investors can do well in.

CASSIDY LOGSDON, SALES PERSON
ROYAL LEPAGE BINDER REAL ESTATE - 640, BROKERAGE
1350 PROVINCIAL
WINDSOR, ON
N8W 5W1
CASSIDY at ROYALLEPAGE dot CA

She can help you out.

I noticed we are not that far from each other be great to connect further.

I’ll send you a pm.

Cheers.

@Thomas Lorini thank you! I will reach out to her. I see you are in Irvine. That’s very cool. I spent quite a bit of time at the Spectrum when visiting friends in the area. Do you invest mainly in Canada or US as well?

@Hussein Yahfoufi next time you come out let’s grab a coffee and share experiences...I continue expanding my portfolio in Canada.  

@Hussein Yahfoufi what prompted you to invest in Canada? Specifically Windsor? I’m curious as this continues to be my strategy the last few Years 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.