Ruben Banuelos
  • San Marcos, CA
Votes |
Colorado Springs, CO

Ruben Banuelos
  • San Marcos, CA
Posted Feb 5 2018, 10:14

Hi everyone, 

I'm new to the bigger pockets (BP) forum and wanted to introduce myself, as well as get to know any local real estate investors in the area. I just finished my physical therapy degree from Mesa, AZ and am motivated to get started on my career. However, just as ambitious as I am for physical therapy and being a strong ambassador of health, I am equally ambitious and motivated to pursue real estate investing; specifically buy and holds for the moment. 

Now that I'm not devoting all of my free time to studying and homework assignments from graduate school, I am finding myself with more time to read and learn about real estate. BP is a perfect resource with endless reading material (that I probably will never be able to keep up with in my lifetime) for someone who is new and anxious to learn. However, if there are any local investors who would like to meet up every now and again to discuss the market, I would be excited to be a part of that, or if there are local REIA's that are already established and someone could just point me in the direction, would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you all for your time and consideration! 

Loading replies...