Active investors in North Georgia

9 Replies

Are there any active investors in the North Georgia area currently on this site? It's a very hot market which of course get's hotter the closer you get to Atlanta/the metro area. Looking to network preferably in/surrounding the Gainesville area. 

Beau, I live in Buford and work in Cumming. I currently have 1 rental in NE TN and am looking to get into the market and start collecting rentals in the Atlanta area. Do you know of any groups that meet up our direction?

Originally posted by @Matthew Morris :

Beau, I live in Buford and work in Cumming. I currently have 1 rental in NE TN and am looking to get into the market and start collecting rentals in the Atlanta area. Do you know of any groups that meet up our direction?

I don't know of any groups in our area but you are close to me so we could start one. I'm from Flowery Branch so very familiar with Buford and that market, currently reside in Gainesville. 

Originally posted by @Jay M. :

Hey Guys,

Have you looked into this ??

https://atlantareia.com/

I have been to some of their functions....seems like a good source for networking and info in the Greater ATL area  

Just a thought

I didn't know about that but thank you for pointing it out Jay. My hope is to start off with smaller more local groups but that's certainly a viable option. 

Thanks, 

I'm in the Gainesville area. Recently got my Real Estate license and ready to help investors however l can.
Let me know when you guys want to meet up and whe can start getting our goals aligned.

Hi Everyone, I'm new here. I invest in the following areas:

30024-Suwanee
30022-Alpharetta
30040-Cumming
30004-Milton
30062-Marietta

I'd love to connect and network with anyone that does business in these areas.

Nik

Post to all who have shown an interest in connecting, would a lunch meeting next Friday (July 27th) in Gainesville - at Midland Station coffee shop around 12 work for you?