Votes
Katherine Ming
  • San Francisco / Sacramento
Votes |
Investment Real Estate Agent Sacramento Area

Katherine Ming
  • San Francisco / Sacramento
Posted Aug 2 2018, 14:52

I live in San Francisco but am thinking of investing in Sacramento.  I grew up in Sacramento and my family still lives there, so I have a connection to the place.  I have some specific criteria and I'd like to find a real estate agent that can understand my needs.  

I'd like to buy a single family home in a walkable/bikeable part of Sacramento.  That is a key part of my criteria and I keep getting agents that don't get that and tell me about places that don't fit that criteria.  I understand that I may not be able to get cash flow on a place in an area like this, but am willing to accept that.  This is a long term investment, and as long as the renter pays the majority of the expenses, I'm fine with this.  I may move into the place in the future, so I want something that suits me.

I'm also looking for a place I could potentially put an ADU on the lot. I know laws have changed regarding that.

Unfortunately I can only afford a 250-350 home, which I know isn't much.  But I think I can find a place in a neighborhood that has potential, like Central Oak Park? 

I'd like to work with someone who has the pulse on gentrification.

How do I find a real estate to work with?  

Loading replies...