Beginner wholesaler in Central PA

4 Replies

I am a beginner Real Estate Wholesaler in Central PA - Cumberland County seekIng my first deal. I’m focused more on education and taking the right steps as I start my real estate career which is why I’m looking for an experienced Wholesaler / Investor to help me learn and give guidance in exchange for 50% profit on first couple deals until I’m on my feet. I’m Prepared to work hard, listen, and learn with an open mind. Additionally, I’m enjoyable to work with and be around, I believe this would be a pretty fun experIence. Please let me know if this is something you’d be interested in.

I'm pretty new in my journey also, I have been reading, listening to podcasts and currently working with an out of state investor looking for, analyzing and bringing him deals, I am located in York and would like to connect with you.

@Charles M. Hi Charles. I just shot you a direct message before I even saw that you responded because I dIdn‘t know how to find my post lol. I’m still figuring out this app I just downloaded it after listening to the podcast for a little while. Looking forward to chatting.

Hi @Michael Roby , one of the things that I'm proud of my team for is helping others. We enjoy partnering with new real estate investors and helping them build a successful business. I was in your shoes before and I know how tough it can be. Feel free to give our office a call (phone number in my signature) and Tony or Chip would be more than happy to work with you. Good luck.