Massachusetts (South Shore) connections.

39 Replies

Just looking to make some SOLID connections. Be it investors, learners, agents etc. If there is a solid enough group, possibly have a meet up as most have sat idle for a while. 

Hey guys!  I am in Weymouth.  I house-hacked a two family in Weymouth and I am looking for my next deal.  I do it all.  Landscaping, Snow removal, Property Management.  I would like to get a group going  if there is interest. 

Hey all, been slacking on my RE journey recently and would love to join a group of like minded people to be able to bounce ideas off of and just generally be able to help each other out along the way. @DJ Richmond and I have met for a beer or two a few months ago and have chatted briefly since. Living in Dorchester with a friend and searching for my first multi still. DTI is a little high and working at bringing that down. Just started a new job thats about 80% work from home so I have expanded my search southwards towards RI where there seems to be much cheaper options.

Originally posted by @Michael Guerra :

Hey all, been slacking on my RE journey recently and would love to join a group of like minded people to be able to bounce ideas off of and just generally be able to help each other out along the way. @DJ Richmond and I have met for a beer or two a few months ago and have chatted briefly since. Living in Dorchester with a friend and searching for my first multi still. DTI is a little high and working at bringing that down. Just started a new job thats about 80% work from home so I have expanded my search southwards towards RI where there seems to be much cheaper options.

cheap is good, ROI is better.

We should set something up to occur in the next few weeks. Generally these get started but there's seldom forward momentum 

There's a meet-up the 2nd Sunday of every month in Plymouth at the tavern on the wharf. Starts at 6. I just checked the event pahe and it looks like @Jack Dalrymple set a schedule to it and got a hard money lender to speak. Its been awhile since I've been to that meetup but I'm excited to go this Sunday. Hope to see you all there.

Hey guys, Jack Dalrymple and I just took over the BP Meet-Up in Plymouth. We usually have a good crew there and we're trying to change things up by bringing in speakers and giving everyone a quick change to introduce themselves and explain what they're hoping to get out of the meet up. We're meeting this Sunday at 6pm at Tavern on the Wharf in Plymouth. Hit up me or Jack if you want more details!

Following this. If you guys end up getting something together please include me. Plymouth is a little too far south for me, I'm in Quincy. Thanks guys.

-Owen

Originally posted by @Owen D. :

Following this. If you guys end up getting something together please include me. Plymouth is a little too far south for me, I'm in Quincy. Thanks guys.

-Owen

Im hoping for about the Weymouth area. The overall idea is to meet people, not really sling deals (unless you have one) Was looking at possibly a larger chain-ish resturant. 99, unos etc.

always open to suggestions

I'd be down for an occasional appearance back East. I'm currently looking for something in Scituate or Weymouth area, and would love to meet anyone in that area from BP. I can also make it down to Plymouth if there are more people there. 

I live and work out of our Denver office, but travel frequently and have lots of family on the south shore. 

Did this ever materialize? Any info? If not, is there still interest? Happy to organize if there is interest. My husband retired from the military two years ago and we moved home (home for me). We own one rental in GA. Looking to make connections here in MA as I head down this road to adding 15-30 more doors. 

I, for one, am very interested. I would attend a zoom meeting but would also be up for a socially distanced meet up somewhere outside. Connecting in any form is what's important but I think there's just something intangible to an in person meeting over a zoom one.