Anyone interested in Jonesboro, Ar meetups?

24 Replies

I too would be interested.  Has anything come of this proposed meetup?  I recently purchased 2 rental properties in Jonesboro and will be traveling there in February.  

@Morgan Madill ; @David McClain

I can do Thursday at 7 as well.  I'm kinda feelin J-Towns.  I usually get the wings but the other day one of my buddies recommended their Peanut Butter Jelly Hamburger with Jalapenos.  So I think Imma try that.

I too would be interested.  Has anything come of this proposed meetup?  I recently purchased 2 rental properties in Jonesboro and will be traveling there in February.  

Oh geez, apparently don't know how to use the forums ... yet!  If we're talking Thu Feb 20 at 7PM, I can make that, and am in.  Don't know where J-Towns is, but will find you :) 

Cool!

Now that's what a meetup should be!  I had a great time meeting everyone and hope to see y'all again when I'm back out in April.   What a joy to meet long-time locals - networking is the key to everything - a nice mix of folks, everyone with something to offer!  Very empowering. Thanks @Matthew Reid for putting it together.  Happy hunting :)