• Enterprise, AL
Votes |
Birmingham, Alabama! Still a secret?

Victor Colon
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Enterprise, AL
Posted Feb 23 2020, 09:54

Hello all,

I just got back from Birmingham, Alabama. I currently live in Enterprise, Alabama. A little background, I heard about Birmingham about two years and from a buddy of mine who grew up in Portland, Oregon. When he spoke of Birmingham, he said it looked and had a Portland feel from before it became the expensive Portland we all know today.

Two years later I am now starting my real estate investing career. I thought back to that conversation, so my wife and I decided to head up to Birmingham for the weekend to have a look for ourselves.

Wow, it is Portland! We have been to Portland twice before because we love it there. Little did we know there is a Portland growing here in Alabama! It’s very much in its infancy of becoming the city it is trying to become, therefore there are plenty of investment opportunities there.

The point of this post is to share how awesome Birmingham is for investors and to potentially open up the floor to investors, lenders, contractors, agents, and property managers to interact.

V/R

Victor Colon

Loading replies...