Lenders and Wholesalers

4 Replies

Hi all,

I'm looking to start my Real Estate Investing journey very soon. I'm interested in connecting with a local lender + a wholesaler (or agent or anyone!) who has off-market SFH inventory specifically in the South Philadelphia area. I can't seem to gain any traction in the few different routes I've tried so far, so I'm turning to BP to see if there's anyone out there who could point me in the right direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Originally posted by @Darrell Lee :

@Michael Lyons

What routes have you tried if you don’t mind my asking?

Also, Do you have a specific strategy in mind? BRRR, Holding, Flipping,etc?

Hey thanks for the question. I’ve had a realtor friend of mine try to find a good deal with no luck. The market is just super dry right now.

As for strategy, the SFH I currently live in will become a rental along with at least one I'd like to buy. I'm moving to the South for at minimum a year, so the one I'm looking to buy I'd like to keep close to the other one to make it easier for my property manager (family member). I guess the first one could be considered buy-and-hold since I've lived in it for 5 years and have done some work to it with about 110k in equity currently in it. The one I want to buy is going to be a BRRRR. The goal is to sit on both of these properties (+ any other I accumulate) for the next 5 years or so, and then trade up for either a Multi-Family or possibly cash-out refi or HELOC (the first property) and continute to buy more SFH. I hope this makes sense