NEED LEADS!!

8 Replies

This post has been removed.

"You won't make no dough if you ain't got no flow". 

But I guess you know that.

The money is made by becoming a superior marketer.  Hint: watch what direct response marketers do. 

Search 'Dan Kennedy'

• Post up bandit signs
  • Post ads on Craigslist with your website URL.  At least once a day.  Use the RE services section.  
  • Suggest your FB page to your friend and ask for likes.  
  • Start a blog on your website.  Make blog posts. Find guest bloggers.  
  • Post links to your blog posts on your FB page (spend a few bucks to "boost your post").  Also post it on other FB pages and Linked in groups.  

Let me know specifically what you are trying to do and I might have more specific marketing ideas.    

This post has been removed.

As Rick Harmon noted, Dan Kennedy is one of the most talented marketers has ever lived. And one of the best marketers on DP with @Michael Quarles at Yellowletters.com.

Without deal flow you have "nada" as a real estate marketer and entrepreneur.

one guy goes out and buys the best clothes he can buy.  Goes to the barber for the best trim possible. buys the best after shave. His shoes and underwear have no stains.  He goes out on the town to conquer lust. Love for the night.   

Yet the amazing girl he was attracted to who was sitting by herself then goes home with some guy less physically prepared who she just met  Why.  

He knew negotiaton.  

@Account Closed   One of the things that I learned is that it is best to stick to one form of marketing. When starting out and having a limited budget I found out doing many different forms marketing was a was a waste of time. I now only do bandit sings and I am getting solid leads calling me every week. 

100 bandit signs a week guarantee you will have leads calling you. 

btw after 6 month of having a car magnet I did not get a single lead. 

Good luck. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here