• Investor
  • Bucks County
Votes |
LP Equity Investment

Sebastian Bennett
  • Investor
  • Bucks County
Posted Mar 1 2024, 07:45

I only have $50,000 of liquidity I can comfortably invest in real estate and after taking inventory, concluded the types of assets that were available were not where I wanted to invest. I connected with a developer based in Wilmington who is taking a property through entitlements and was looking for some bridge equity while the permitting was completed. I am an LP investor where my ownership interest is greater than the true value of the membership interest, so the collateral is solid. Meanwhile, the GP has the ability to purchase my interest prior to development for an agreed upon valuation. Important to note, I am provided full access to all of the meetings and pre-development functions to grow my knowledge base while I am getting my personal financials in better shape to purchase properties I view as better long term investments.  I want to know if there are other ways I can use limited access to capital to help expediate my growth without paying for guru type get rich quick schemes?

Loading replies...