I’ll run your deal through a Monte Carlo model — drop the numbers

I’ll run your deal through a Monte Carlo model — drop the numbers

Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2026 · 12 posts · 4 votes

Most deal analysis tools give you one answer. Real estate doesn’t work that way.

Small changes in rent, vacancy, expenses, or exit cap can swing returns more than most proformas show. A single projection hides the uncertainty.

I'm running a few deals through a Monte Carlo model today — it shows the full distribution of outcomes instead of one IRR.

If you want to see the probability curve for your deal, drop the basics:

• Purchase price
• Rents
• Expenses (% of rent or itemized)
• Financing

I’ll run it and post the simulation output here.
No pitch — just data.

Here’s the IRR distribution for a duplex I ran today — the tail risk surprised me.

0Reply
66 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2026 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    4mo

    Running the first one now — happy to do a few more today.
    If you want yours modeled, drop the basics and I’ll run it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.