wholesaling

3 Replies

Hello my name is Desmond I'm a newbie investor & wanted a different answer or explanation about analyzing deals and finding out the accurate ARV and flip calculator can someone help?

Not to be flippant, but you can use the search box at the top right of the site and find PLENTY of articles and blog posts about wholesaling.

Originally posted by @Desmond Guy :

Hello my name is Desmond I'm a newbie investor & wanted a different answer or explanation about analyzing deals and finding out the accurate ARV and flip calculator can someone help?

...wanted a different answer than what?  I do a lot of wholesaling as part of my business.  I look at it as free money, since the time I spend on it is the same time I spend looking for my own deals.

@Desmond Guy I wholesale a lot of properties in North West FL. The best way for me to get an ARV for a property is to find the comps in the area. I use Zillow, and the MLS in the area through a Realtor to pull these. One thing you need to make sure is that you look at all pictures that are with the previous listings because you want to see the quality of the rehab in the house. This will give you a better ideas of what finishes the houses have and you can better estimate the repairs and updates needed by doing this.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.