Wholesale Deal Under Contract...NOW WHAT?

3 Replies

Hey BiggerPockets I'm what you all may consider a newbie! Lets say I have a wholesale deal under contract I also may already have an end buyer...now what? I know I need a title attorney or agent to handle the closing but do I sell my contract to my end buyer and collect my fee 1st or I just sign a contract with the end buyer with my fee on it and the subject matter expert (title person) handles it...pretty much collect my fee when the home is closed on? I honestly don't know what to do next I have done research up until this point...I havent found a clear efficient way to get it done. Please I ask you for guidance :) Happy Sunday You All

I have no idea, but I'll bump your thread up so maybe someone else will answer as this is sort of an important (to you) question.  :-)

I really appreciate you :) @JodySchnurrenberger

Originallyyy posted by @Jody Schnurrenberger :

I have no idea, but I'll bump your thread up so maybe someone else will answer as this is sort of an important (to you) question.  :-)

Using contracts to broker real estate is illegal in the state of Florida . see 475.42 and 475.43. I am curious how you got a seller to sign a contract with you if you have no intention of closing on it

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here