Wholesale Deal Under Contract...NOW WHAT?

3 Replies

Hey BiggerPockets I'm what you all may consider a newbie! Lets say I have a wholesale deal under contract I also may already have an end buyer...now what? I know I need a title attorney or agent to handle the closing but do I sell my contract to my end buyer and collect my fee 1st or I just sign a contract with the end buyer with my fee on it and the subject matter expert (title person) handles it...pretty much collect my fee when the home is closed on? I honestly don't know what to do next I have done research up until this point...I havent found a clear efficient way to get it done. Please I ask you for guidance :) Happy Sunday You All

I have no idea, but I'll bump your thread up so maybe someone else will answer as this is sort of an important (to you) question.  :-)

I really appreciate you :) @JodySchnurrenberger

Originallyyy posted by @Jody Schnurrenberger :

I have no idea, but I'll bump your thread up so maybe someone else will answer as this is sort of an important (to you) question.  :-)

Using contracts to broker real estate is illegal in the state of Florida . see 475.42 and 475.43. I am curious how you got a seller to sign a contract with you if you have no intention of closing on it

John Thedford, Real Estate Agent in FL (#BK3098153)
239-200-5600

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.