Real estate agent beginner

3 Replies

I am an 18 year old who is trying to know alot more information in Real Estare Agents. I am very interested in business. More about me? I'm looking for a successful company that would help me make huge money. I know it not really expected for a beginner to make money in the beginning of their career.

What should I start looking into to help start my career in real estate?

Your best start at 18 may be to get a front desk job at a real estate agency. Get your toe in the water. Learn the lingo. Help out agents. There is a lot of money and financial parts of real estate that at 18 may be something you want to learn first. 

Originally posted by @Leah Stuever :

Your best start at 18 may be to get a front desk job at a real estate agency. Get your toe in the water. Learn the lingo. Help out agents. There is a lot of money and financial parts of real estate that at 18 may be something you want to learn first. 

Great ideas from Leah

The wealthiest agent I know started at 18. As an agent, you can buy the deals or list them. I just put one under contract. I offered to list it but they are in a hurry to get it sold.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here