Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Trevor Mills
Votes |
Feedback requested: Probate Attorney follow up email (after call)

Trevor Mills
Posted Apr 11 2021, 16:21

BP Team,

I'm working Probate leads right now. My current process is to pull data from my state's register of wills, see who the attorney is, reach out to them directly to see what the Real Property situation is with the Probate case. Whether there's Real Property involved or not, I always ask if I can send the attorney an email with my contact information and short description of services for the future. 

Hoping to get your all's feedback on my email to the probate attorney...goal is to educate and get them to call me next time they have a motivated Personal Representative. Started this process about 2 weeks ago and have been making good connections so far. Email for your input below:

//////

[Name],
Good connecting with you today and thanks again for your time.

As discussed, forwarding my contact information and note about the services I provide in case I can ever be of assistance to your firm or any of the Probate cases you all support moving forward.

Brief overview of how I can be of service:

• In short: I'm a cash buyer of real estate, primarily in [county], but also in surrounding areas.
  • The typical issue: a Personal Representative (PR) of a Decedent receives real estate that may be in poor condition, the PR may have debts they need to pay off quickly, or they may want to sell the property so they don't need to fix or manage it.
  • The solution: I can purchase their property within two weeks with cash and no inspection or appraisal required. This provides a painless and simple way for PRs to sell an asset that might otherwise be or become difficult to manage. This process is completed in a way that is fair and respectful for the PR and the sensitivity of the situation they are experiencing.
  • Additional note: I can also connect the PR with a trusted and established [state]-licensed realtor if they'd simply like renovation guidance or assistance putting the property on the open market.

I can be reached directly at my phone number (call or text) or email below and am happy to provide any additional information.

Thank you again for your time.

Sincerely,

[My name]

Loading replies...