Hello! For Direct mailing where can get the addresses in my area?

7 Replies

Hi there! I'm a newbie in real estate investing and I was wondering where can get the addresses in my area to start Direct mail to look up for a deal? Is there an online access to to a public records of a tax payers or should i go to a village to make a request or something?

Sorry, I don't get it. I still have to put some address on an envelope, right? I'm not sure how it works but I'll do some research on that. I thought that I can pull some public records that would have addresses of people lives in the area I'm interested.

@Sergey Mikhaylyuk There are several companies you can get lists from. I really like propstream, it's easy to use and you can do a lot more than just download lists. 

You can probably also get a list for free from your local property appraiser but you'll need to sort it which can be pretty time consuming. 

Originally posted by @Sergey Mikhaylyuk :

Sorry, I don't get it. I still have to put some address on an envelope, right? I'm not sure how it works but I'll do some research on that. I thought that I can pull some public records that would have addresses of people lives in the area I'm interested.

Make sure you use "@(Person's name here)" if you are asking follow ups,

This link is the program I was referencing.

https://www.usps.com/business/every-door-direct-mail.htm

Good Luck!