Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Marketing Your Property
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Joshua A.
  • Wholesaler
  • Living in Houston TX - From Tampa, FL
Votes |
I’m Here to Network and Team Build - Because Teamwork Makes the Dream Work

Joshua A.
  • Wholesaler
  • Living in Houston TX - From Tampa, FL
Posted May 15 2023, 00:45

I’m new to Bigger Pockets and so I’m just getting a feel for how things work on this platform. I looked threw almost every classified ad listed on here and didn’t see a whole lot of land investors on here. Are there just not a lot of them on this platform?

I went from flipping contracts on houses from 2007 to 2011; to dealing almost exclusively in land from 2014 up until now. I fell into the land business by complete accident that year, and subsequently learned that business inside and out. After that I began to see a massive opportunity to make money on a sector of the real estate market that most investors and/or real estate  professionals either overlook or simply just don’t understand.

I’ve been involved in the land business ever since.

I work with a team of people who, together as a team, run a well-oiled buying and selling machine that first acquires, and then unloads, wholesale land deals all over the country. 

I personally work on the “unloading” side  and am responsible for selling the lots that we acquire (usually for rock-bottom prices that allow us to resell them for great prices and still make money).

With that said, I’m a networking fanatic at my core. I love building teams and bringing people together to make **** happen. Especially in Real Estate. This industry is a hustler’s industry; and we ALL have that in common or we wouldn’t be in this industry.

So, I’m looking to network and team build, first and foremost. What I bring to the table is 1) access to a large amount of wholesale land deals, nationwide; and 2) working knowledge of creative financing and deal structuring and of creative exit strategies for land deals.

I’m looking to network with hustlers, people who like closing deals and making **** happen.

I would love to connect with builders, developers, land bankers, other land wholesalers and land flippers, realtors who specialize in land, newbie’s trying to get into land, cash land buyers (obviously), private lenders, hard money lenders, investors who like to sell their properties using owner-financing or lease options, anybody who got filthy rich doing what they do (so I can learn to do it too), anyone who has a firm understanding of market trends, and anybody who has built a large following on social media.

Loading replies...