Newbie from Nova Scotia but live in Alberta

3 Replies

Hey all! Newbie here from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia but currently living in Edmonton, Alberta. Looking for others to connect with in the Canadian market. Always loved real estate, just need some help to dive in and invest. Jeff MacDonald

Welcome to bp. If you are interested n Edmonton and want to talk about properties feel free to message me. We can go over properties and run analysis on something you are looking at.

Originally posted by @Jeff MacDonald :
Hey all!

Newbie here from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia but currently living in Edmonton, Alberta. Looking for others to connect with in the Canadian market. Always loved real estate, just need some help to dive in and invest.

Jeff MacDonald

Hi, Jeff, great to meet you on Bigger Pockets. We are RE investors of many years in Calgary and are always excited to talk to like minded individuals. Besides, my hubby is also a maritimer from the East Coast! Yepp, you, folks, are great! So, if you want to connect my contact in fo is pepinveronicaATgmail.com.

Cheers!

V

Welcome @Jeff MacDonald ! I'm also on the same boat from Calgary and looking to dive in and get my feet wet. The forums have an abundant of knowledge and I suggest exploring a bit. It can get a bit overwhelming starting out, but if you can zero in on what you want to focus on, it doesn't seem so frightening.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.