BPCON2021 Attendees - Let's connect!

177 Replies

Ill be there! I am an investor in Louisville, KY for about 3 years  and now a new realtor as well. Always happy to connect!

Hi everyone, 

This will be my first BP Conference. My wife wanted to initially attend but the hospital she is working at is short staff so she can’t take the days off.

Anyone know if we can sell back the ticket or get reimbursed?

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Hi all. New investor from Boston, excited to attend the BP conference for the first time. I've done my first house hack this year and am looking to expand to my next house hack deal and get into investing in larger multi-family apartment complexes. Happy to connect!

Originally posted by @Kevin Walsh :

@Alexandra Hughes Pailet Does BP have a timeline or plan in place to cancel or relocate the event due to Ida?

Hey Kevin! 

First, we are not canceling the conference :) We've planned (and re-planned, and re-planned again, and re-planned one more time...) this event for so long, we're just as ready as everyone else to see it come to fruition!

Regarding Hurricane Ida, we're waiting to speak with our hotel contact and other vendors in New Orleans next week as we're being empathetic and respectful of all they're going through. In the meantime, we've been closely monitoring the hurricane updates via several news sources. We've also heard there is no major damage to the hotel. 

If anything with the confernece changes, we will let attendees know as soon as we can! 

Originally posted by @Russell Brazil :

@Joe Splitrock How the heck did you get 11,000 followers?

My name is Russell and I am a real estate addict. Im a buy and hold investor, and an agent who specializes in working with investors.  Im a BP Moderator.  I will be going to New Orleans the weekend before the conference. If anyone sees me out and about on Frenchman or Bourbon Streets that weekend before, feel free to stop me and say hi. 

I always wanted a lock of your hair. I am such a fan..

oh wait...

Hyped to be attending my first BP conference! I will be driving down from Vermont and making a trip to New Orleans as part of a much needed trip after my latest BRRRR. After the conference I am headed to Flagstaff AZ to remodel a kitchen for a friend then I will be completely open to move to wherever seems right. Haven't pulled the trigger on the hotel in town but leaning towards staying at the International House Hotel because its half price and I'm a of a cheep guy :) Really looking forward to meeting new people and making connections. I have 10 units of my own and looking to expand!

Thanks for making this happen, I am a big Bigger Pockets fan and have applied a ton of the knowledge I have learned from this forum and the podcasts to my real estate endeavors. 

What up BP?!

My wife and I will be coming in from the BP motherland - Denver! I am an agent focusing on Metro Denver, especially the urban core and as a team, my wife and I focus on buy and hold properties in the same area. We are looking forward to getting together with like-minded business owners in NOLA... maybe even with a sazerac in hand! 

Our new focus has been buying SFR portfolios and would love to have conversations with anyone at BPcon that may be aware of/personally selling a $2m-$15m SFR portfolio.

Can't wait to meet y'all! 

What's up BP Nation ? 

I so pumped about BPCON !! 

I'd like to give a big shout out to the Bigger Pockets Team for putting it all together and keeping it all together through all the craziness !!!   Y'all Rock!!!! 

I have a room booked at the Sheraton but would like to upgrade to the bigger pockets room block, does anyone happen to know if there is any room left in the room block? 

Thanks

Hello everyone, my name is James. This is going to be my first BP conference. I’m coming from New York!

Looking forward to Network and build valuable connections. What days is

everyone attending? Post or PM what you do so we can possibly provide

each other value. I am a local investor but looking to establish thorough systems to branch into out of state markets while being remote.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you