Rehab Valuator

48 Replies

Ronald,

Can you tell us what particular software you're referring to?

Hi J Scott,

I found the link on this site when I was reading some of the blogs. I don't have the authors name with me, I will check when I get back to my office.

By the way I have read both your books on flipping, very good, thanks for taking the time to spell it out. I will be reading them again.

Thank you very much

Ron

Originally posted by @Ronald Friesen :
J. Scott,

The author is Daniil Kleyman, and it was advertised on BP

Interesting...I had never noticed it...I'm interested in taking a look, and will provide any feedback/info I can find...

Hi I ordered the software and I could not use it with my mac. I have to purchase an additional excel software for 130.00. The customer service seems good as they are communicating well and answering in a timely fashion.

About the software I beleive it will give you an edge with rehabs and as investments. It allows you to approach lenders with a very clean, organized and professional looking proposition. As far as how it performs I cannot answer yet.

Hello there Kyle - I was looking into this software as well and found it very interesting. I am assuming you got the premium version. Care to share any updates?

Thanks,

I bought the software. It's pretty straight forward. Excel format, fields are prepopulated and built with macros. Several features I like are the ability to print reports, especially the ones for investors/lenders to view. You can even insert pics of the properties. I'll post more once I've "mastered" the software.

I downloaded the free version, RehabValuatorLite, and it helped me to analyze deals (double check what I've already done).  I also used the data from it to prepare a handout to send to investors.  Getting good feedback.   Also been watching the instructional videos on how to use it.   Might get the premium version. 

@Ronald Friesen  I've been using rehabvaluator for a few years now and I'm quite pleased. When I bought the premium version it was approximately $100. A one time payment only and the customer service is quick in response and professional. I'm not very computer saavy so I needed assistance with the set up.

It's a great tool for putting packets together for wholesaling, lease/option and rehabbing. Should you seek out private lending its a serious plus to be able to show your future lender potential profit in writing with percentages charts, back-up exit strategies, IRR etc. I believe there's a rental version also (catering to landlords). Not a bad investment at all.

Kudos,

Mary

This post has been removed.

I have the premium version and it gives you the needed information and also print nice reports to present to private lenders or investor buyers. The free version works fine too and can give you what you need.

Thanks for all the input since I've been re-evaluating this software online.  I used it a few years ago when it first came out - it has since improved immensely!  It's now an incredibly valuable tool for presentation to potential lenders.

@Anthony Aguillard  Just to ask another question, as I see you are a "PRO" member on BP and have access to the rehab calculator. What is the difference between the Rehab Valuator that you pay for and the investment calculators that are offered by BP on this site?

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Rob

Thank you to all who talked about their experience using the Rehab Valuator.  I was starting to research the software and I was a little skeptical about what it could do.  It's great hearing some real experience.  I'm also interested in the answer to the question about the 'rehab calculator' and the 'Rehab Valuator' differences.

Thanks!

I've downloaded the free version of Rehab Valuator and am researching other similar softwares out there. So far I've seen RealEstateTools and CashFlowAnalyser. Any feedback on how these products compare to one another?

I paid for it in their shopping cart yesterday. when you download it, you have to wait for an activation code. It's been 24 hours, 3 email requests and 2 phone calls later and still no activation code. So far, I'm not impressed..

3 minutes after this post, the activation code came. I guess when you order on a Friday night with a small company, orders take a little while to fulfill. Now I finally can package my deals correctly to investors and at a much faster rate!

Hello J Scott 

Did you ever dig up any info on this Rehab Valuator software? I'm looking to raise private money for my deals so I was wondering if you'd done any more research on it.

I'm also interested in others feedback as well, especially those who bought the software/program.

Originally posted by @Philip Bashaw :

Hello J Scott 

Did you ever dig up any info on this Rehab Valuator software? I'm looking to raise private money for my deals so I was wondering if you'd done any more research on it.

I'm also interested in others feedback as well, especially those who bought the software/program.

I never did take a look.  Regardless, my recommendation for software would be from HouseFlippingSoftware.com -- all the apps were created by @David Robertson , a frequent BP contributor...

Updated about 4 years ago

Whoops... That should be www.HouseFlippingSpreadsheet.com... Sorry!

Disclosure: Founder of House Flipping Spreadsheet.com

Originally posted by @J Scott:
Originally posted by @Philip Bashaw:

Hello J Scott 

I never did take a look.  Regardless, my recommendation for software would be from HouseFlippingSoftware.com -- all the apps were created by @David Robertson, a frequent BP contributor...

Thanks again for the endorsement @J Scott ,

Just a minor correction, the website is www.houseflippingspreadsheet.com. :)

RehabValuator is our main competitor and I believe they have been on the market a few more years then House Flipping Spreadsheet, but we have grown significantly over the last few years. 

We are building out our 4th iteration of the software in the last 2 years, and have gone from just a deal analysis tool, to a comprehensive rehab system that includes Deal Analysis, Project Management & Accounting tools and reports.

Feel free to check us out at www.houseflippingspreadsheet.com.

Thanks!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here