Property management company in Decatur, GA

10 Replies

Hello BP,

I’m here with yet another question, hoping that the GA investors can chime in and help.

I followed Paul Timmins advice and contacted several NARPAM member companies hoping to establish a relationship with a good PM to add to my team.

I have received good responses from one of the companies I contacted and want to ask if anyone here has had any experience with them. Davis Group Inc. in Decatur, Georgia.

If not experience, can you help me with ideas to vet this company? I’ve already asked for references of investor clients I can speak with and will be having a phone conversation with their representative on Friday evening. Any help you can send my way before then will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Pyrrha

Hi @Pyrrha Rivers !

I seem to be running into you all over this site.  

This seems to be an older post.  Have you had a good experience with Davis Group Inc.?  Is that who you have settled on?  I will likely be looking for PM services in Decatur in the future.  If you're still looking for a PM I may be able to help you out in some way as well - I have time on my hands now since moving back from Tokyo.  

Hello @Nick Brubaker No, I did not have a good experience with the Davis Group but found a manager I like working with. I can share the information. Feel free to PM me or better yet email as it's easier to see the message. Don't know if I can put my email here but it's in my profile.

Thanks Pyrrha!  I'll do that when I'm ready.  Good luck holding down the meetups back in Tokyo!

We just had a Yokosuka Meetup (3 members strong) it was a lively and productive meeting and I'm looking forward to the joint meetup in Yokohama on the 29th. Stay tuned and keep me posted on your progress in the ATL.

Hello @Pyrrha Rivers, can you share the information for your property manager in Decatur Georgia and any other info you have on them please. Thanks in advance!

Hey Guys! I work with a great property management company out of the Newan area. They cover 16 counties in the metro Atlanta area (including Dekalb). The name of the company is My Rent Source. They do a great job screening tenants, promptly responding to maintenance requests, and keeping owners in the loop (communication). As a bonus My Rent Source was able to get me a $100 more a month in rent than what I was anticipating. They are very professional and make owning a rental property as hassle free of an experience as any management company that I have dealt with in the past. Do yourself a favor and at the very least reach out to them and see if they are a fit for you. As always, make sure to do your own due diligence. If you have additional questions about how they operate, feel free to reach out to me and I'll be happy to help in any way I can. Take Care. RC
Originally posted by @Rc Morris :
Hey Guys!

I work with a great property management company out of the Newan area. They cover 16 counties in the metro Atlanta area (including Dekalb). The name of the company is My Rent Source. They do a great job screening tenants, promptly responding to maintenance requests, and keeping owners in the loop (communication). As a bonus My Rent Source was able to get me a $100 more a month in rent than what I was anticipating. They are very professional and make owning a rental property as hassle free of an experience as any management company that I have dealt with in the past. Do yourself a favor and at the very least reach out to them and see if they are a fit for you. As always, make sure to do your own due diligence. If you have additional questions about how they operate, feel free to reach out to me and I'll be happy to help in any way I can. Take Care.

RC

Thanks for sharing Rc! Always good to have good PMs on standby in case I need one. I have some good ones on my properties right now, but if I've learned nothing else in this business, it's that good PMs often don't last. If I need a new one, I'll check into these guys!

@Ali Boone Hi Ali, I am currently looking for a good PM company in Decatur also, do you mind sharing who you are currently using and what you love about them? I need someone to manage a Section 8 property and a possible turn over!! Thank you, Linda

@Linda Dalton Sure! Shoot me an email at my address in my signature or a direct message on here and we can chat more. I have a couple I use who do different types of properties. Can learn more and hook you up with the best one.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.