Experience with memphisinvest.com ??

5 Replies

I am new to this, and am leery of investing in a city I have never even been to, but I can't help but be in awe of the market in Memphis and areas in Texas.

Has anyone had any experience with memphisinvest.com?

What is the "reasoning" behind the market being so low there? For example, a $90K home there, would likely sell here (Sioux Falls, SD) for $150K+, and rent for the same amount ($1,000/mo).

Any feedback would be much appreciated!

a lot of it has to do with the demographic when comparing Sioux Falls to Memphis. It's mostly a cultural thing that plays a big part of it.  Sioux Falls is not an investor market but more a new build retail market.  Being one of the top cities to live it will never experience what Memphis did. 

I have not done business directly with them, but MemphisInvest has a good reputation and Chris Clothier is the real deal.  It's certainly no scam, if that's what you're wondering.

I've never done a deal with them, but Chris Clothier used to be a very active member here, and is a great guy.  I can't vouch for them professionally (since I've never done a deal with them), but I've never heard anyone ever utter a bad word about them in the 6 years I've been networking in this industry...

I've never done any business with them, and I am not a fan of turn-key.  But, if I were, Chris Clothier would get the first call.

Good Luck!

Thank you for the response everyone!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here