CRM's & marketing Websites

6 Replies

I am looking to get serious about a web presence & marketing campaign, both online & DM.

Does anyone have opinions on where to start? I have been looking at Freedomsoft, Realeflow, & Carot.

I would appreciate any feedback regarding these companies or other suggestions on getting started. Its all a bit consuming.

Thanks 

Dont buy anything affiliated with Than Merrill or Greg Clement.  

We went with SIMS 2.0 back in 2010 ans it was basically a scam.  Realeflow seems to be owned by Greg Clement and the service and value we received was terrible for what they promised we would get.  

You could throw your money in the garbage can and get a better ROI then his products.

@Jeffrey Rust  I use, as well as many others here on BP, Podio to manage my leads  It does not send out follow up emails though. But it does keep you organized and you can input tasks and follow ups and it will notify you of them. For email autoresponders, you can try aweber or icontact. They have intake forms for your website and there is even a way to integrate aweber to podio such that leads get automatically loaded to your podio account from the aweber intake form. Podio is free. You might want to search for the term Podio here on BP.

For websites, I like and use Leadpropeller which is put out by Danny Johnson. (he did a BP podcast while back by the way).  As far as I know though, it does not integrate with autoresponders like aweber. But the intake form on it does text and email you when a lead comes in. I like the that it texts me so that I can follow up immediately.

In the past, I have used both Realflow and Freedomsoft. I liked Freedomsoft more.. That said, I don't use either anymore. A good website, Podio and good autoresponder like aweber (if you want to use a full blown autoresponder in your business) is all you need in my opinion. 

I heard Podio works good with Carrot sites so that may be a good start.

Thank you guys.

I appreciate all the help.

Podio looks like its worth checking out.

Opinions would be appreciated..?

Cheers..

Originally posted by @Curt Davis:

Dont buy anything affiliated with Than Merrill or Greg Clement.  

We went with SIMS 2.0 back in 2010 ans it was basically a scam.  Realeflow seems to be owned by Greg Clement and the service and value we received was terrible for what they promised we would get.  

You could throw your money in the garbage can and get a better ROI then his products.

Curt - did you see the newer version of the software? It honestly looks really great, but that could just be slick marketing. Can you go into more details about why you didn't like the software? Was it hard to use? Was it 'buggy'? I'm looking for a comprehensive suite of software like Fortune Builders uses (not sure how good that works, either, since it seems to be RealFlow with a private label?) that doesn't cost us $999 a month. Any information or thoughts to help are appreciated. 

John Thomas,

Just picked up on this thread.  I'm new to bigger pockets and rolling out a video shortly to explain.

In short, we drive traffic online in my internet marketing business and in my opinion the tools lead flow gives you are not to drive traffic, but to manage the traffic you drive.

I'm just digging into realflow because it does seem to have potential if used properly mixed with other online marketing strategies. 

Just wanted to write my first post and say hey!

- Andrew

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here