Skip to content
Ask About A Real Estate Company

User Stats

Votes
Dolores Ruiz
Votes |
Coaching Program how do I get back my money!

Dolores Ruiz
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:49

I took a wholesale course and it was a fairly good course.After the course I debated and decided to take their coaching program because I did not have the 7,000 grand I started to a payment plan. I had payed $ 4,000 dollars when I decided that for health reasons and personal problems I wanted to withdraw from the coaching program. I requested to withdraw and nobody got in touch with me for several days. When they contacted me the person in charge of the coaching program told me that they were going to talk to the Owner of the company and they were going to get back to me.

I kept asking for my refund and nobody contacted me, when somebody finally did they told me that because I had requested the refund after the 30 days they were going to come up with some kind of arrangement for me, I am not sure if this is true I will need to look at my e-mails…In the meantime I never received no coaching nothing I was just on a call with another person (the coaching program only had 2 people me and somebody else).

Well to make a long story short I am not going to get my money back.. They claim that because I told them to give me a credit, which I did because they were just not getting back to me, or communicating with me, they never bothered to get in touch with me to tell me yes or no, or this is ok or no it is not…I decided during this time that I did not want to be part of a group that I had problems communicaing with , and if I was going to receive this type of service I did not want to get further involved and pay additional monies…,

I never received an e-mail about any decision , finally I sent an e-mai l the other day inquiring about the status of my request…I was told that they had made the decision to give me a credit, and how they thought they had sent me an e-mail informing me of this , and that I will get 6 months worth of coaching, deal support, training events, the person proceeded to send me an e-mail for a coaching call without asking me if I this is what I wanted to do…I sent her an e-mail back and blasted her about the Company’s Customer service or lack of…I also told her that I did not want to be part of the Coaching program and to give me a refund she told me in short no.. something about their policy and someother bull that did not make sense to me. In short the arrangement worked for them because they got to keep my money and to bad for me I just have to go along with their program which I DON’T WANT TO AT THIS TIME….

Can somebody please advise me on what can I do. I really don’t want anything to do with them—and I think I should get my money back if I am not going to get any type of coaching…

Loading replies...