Anyone from Buffalo, NY knows R. J. GULLO MULTIFAMILY REALTY

5 Replies

I am looking at multi family deals at Metro Buffalo area, I want to know if there is anyone heard of this company, any experience with them, I would really appreciate your sharing.

I only know them bc they direct mail me for their 1031 services...Also see a lot of their listings on Loopnet.  Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

If you don't mine me prying...What are you looking for regarding your multi family?  How may units, neighborhoods, condition, desired returns...

Originally posted by @Jonathan Sowinski :

I only know them bc they direct mail me for their 1031 services...Also see a lot of their listings on Loopnet.  Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

If you don't mine me prying...What are you looking for regarding your multi family?  How may units, neighborhoods, condition, desired returns...

Hello, Jonathan: I am interested in 5-12 units apartment, with available financing terms, in Metro Buffalo area for example Angola or Cheek... I am not local based, I am from China, I presume there is potential good deals in this area with 10% or more ROI. If you can give me any suggestion, or share your experience in this market, please advise, you can also reach me at [email protected] I would really appreciate your further information.

contact @Michael Sherwood  he has close ties to china and is a great property manager, agent and is also an investor.

Originally posted by @Greg Penny :

contact @Michael Sherwood  he has close ties to china and is a great property manager, agent and is also an investor.

Thanks for your referral. 

I know Russ Very Well. His Seminars are amazing. He specializes in 1031 exchanges throughout WNY and surrounding Areas. He has a Big One coming up, maybe you can come up here and check. Not saying this lightly but he's very knowledgeable about Multi-Unit Investing. 

If you're interested, We deal with Multi-Units all the time too. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here