Hard Money

12 Replies

Has anyone on here gotten a loan or visited a site called dohardmoney.com? Just wondering if they are legit and about others experience with them.

@Jeremy Tillotson thanks and I have researched them and they seem legit and willing to to work with people who come to them. I just wanted to get someone else point of view on them as well. It doesn't hurt to know how others see things.

@Danielle Jones thank you and if you don't mind me asking what sort of questions did they ask you? And how fast were you able to close?

well if you ever applied for a hard money loan its general questions.

They ask for the "numbers". They want to make sure the deal is a good fit. Make sure you do your own due diligence so no unexpected mishaps arise. Anything from liens, to mold, etc. can delay or hold up the loan process because they do inspect the property to help make their decision.

Thanks for the info, this would be my first time applying so its good to have as much information possible.

Originally posted by @Gabrielle Woodard :

Has anyone on here gotten a loan or visited a site called dohardmoney.com? Just wondering if they are legit and about others experience with them.

I recently joined DoHardMoney.com and they have been very helpful not only on the money side but also in furnishing the information to enhance my business. Support has been great. I feel fortunate to have found a company that has its clients best interest at hand.

Since you're in AZ this link should be the most helpful:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/hardmoneylenders/arizona

@Gabrielle Woodard not sure if you ended up using dohardmoney but there are many local lenders in AZ who will be much cheaper. A quick search on Google for "hard money lenders Arizona" yields some good options. I used to lend in AZ so know many of these companies.

Disclosure: Director of PR for DoHardMoney.com

@Gabrielle Woodward - unfortunately we currently do not fund deals in Arizona. I hope you find the funding you need for your deals. DHM wishes you well in all your investing endeavors.

I guess if you can find a deal that works. Problem is not too many deals fit their strict criteria.

This post has been removed.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here