• Real Estate Consultant
  • Riverdale, GA
Votes |
Ameraco

Chris Collins
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Riverdale, GA
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:47

Anyone ever started this? I receive e-mails on a regular basis. Basically they teach you how to find homes going under foreclosure, and when you find it andsubmit it to them I think they'll contact you within 1-2 days (or 1, 2 hours I don't remember) telling you if they'll buy if they do you'll get 8%-10% for what they purchase the home for, then they submit the property to their investors and they bid on it, and the home goes to the highest bidder. It's registered with the BBB, and is in good standing with them. They have over 9,000+ investors, and it's ideal for investors and bird dogs. In order to join it costs $495 I don't like that, but I can understand why it costs that much. For Investors you can join only if you can pay all cash and close quickly. You must already have the capital if not you must already have access to private funding so you can close quickly. I don't know if Investors pay to join, but I know Bird Dogs do. I want to start but I want to see if anyone tried it and is having success with it.

Loading replies...