Philly Income Properties?

5 Replies

Saw this site. They only invest in Philadelphia and provide turnkey properties. Thinking about throwing some money into one or two properties, but I can't find anything about this company.

@Jimmy Klein  

I believe Philly Income Properties is a marketing arm of ABC Capital Investments.  On the latter, although I haven't invested with them myself, I have really good feedback on the company from other investors.  

Disclosure: I work for Philly Income Properties and ABC Capital

Hi @Jimmy Klein  , @Larry F.  is right.  I strongly recommend investing in Philadelphia for cash-flow and future appreciation and obviously I recommend investing with us : ) I'll be happy to reply to your questions about our properties.

Thanks!

@Jimmy Klein  

Like Larry said was it ABC Capital Investments -

http://www.abccapitalinvestments.com/

It looks like the properties i saw recently marketed by Philly home properties were in high crime areas. Check out trulia with the addresses

Originally posted by @Chris Depalma :

It looks like the properties i saw recently marketed by Philly home properties were in high crime areas. Check out trulia with the addresses

Dude, it's turn key. You're not living there. And before by saying high crime areas you're not contributing--just tarnishing. Not a good look. 

Philly's a great city that's up and coming. New York has "high crime areas" with great real estate. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here