promo funding partners

16 Replies

promo funding partners 

info needed please

have you heard anything new I am also a member. 

yes I Hv @Joseph King
this company is a scam do NOT give them any money 
they will not let you deposit money to close in with an attorney or title company 
they will only let you deposit into their account directly.
my friend paid them a couple of payments before he told me this
good luck

Thank you its a little to late, I signed up for the fist over fist were you team with other investors to aquire down payments

no it was just a friend of mine paying them monthly payments 
sorry to here this,get out now 
good luck @Joseph King

Thank you Mark for posting about Promo Funding Partners

Originally posted by @Mark Brogan :

yes I Hv @Joseph King
this company is a scam do NOT give them any money 
they will not let you deposit money to close in with an attorney or title company 
they will only let you deposit into their account directly.
my friend paid them a couple of payments before he told me this
good luck

Hello. Do you have experience or know anyone with experience in purchasing a home to reside in using one of their home loans? I contacted a realtor who has referred me to them for financing. I have been in contact everyday and waiting on approval of the loan. I was given a form that says if I change my mind or the seller does not want to sell, I can get my down payment back. However, I have not been asked to send any money in and was told an offer would be made on the house first before any down payment is needed. I chose the house so I wasn't persuaded in any way, but I also have not been able to find any reviews from anyone who has purchased a home using promo funding partners before. You mentioned it was a scam because of monthly payments sent to corporate. However, have any deals fallen through or not been honored in purchasing property? Just looking for answers as I am still at the approval stage, but have already toured my prospective home and just waiting to finish the approval and set up a home inspection. I was also told it may take up to 45 days to close. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

This post has been removed.

My name is James Voak, and I am the CFO for Promotional Funding Partners (PFP).

Promo Funding Partners is a new type of community-based lending platform, offering our products and services only to our participating members. Well, technically, we concede this concept isn't new. However, the public has relatively little exposure to programs that can actually help them when they need it with a service they can afford. In short, people who need our help aren't always aware that such help exists. We are working to change this.

Criticisms of new and innovative business models are not new, and we don't expect they'll simply up and go away one day. Often times, criticism can be whittled down to one thing- a lack of knowledge and understanding of the processes and underlying business concepts on which the business is founded. For research in your spare time, here are three names that were viciously criticized at their onset: Tesla Motor Co., Space X and Reddit. You may do some homework to see how these business ventures changed the face of their industries.

We operate our business with complete transparency and have disclosed our executives and our office locations, as well as the terms and conditions which govern the use of our services on our website, so that any potential member can make an informed decision on whether or not they want to become a member of PFP. As well, borrowers are always fully informed as to our processes prior to ever submitting funds toward a pending transaction. In fact, our process is always broken down step by step, and all questions are always addressed. Without this transparency, we would likely have no borrowers. In fact, we have many.

We are willing to openly discuss our proprietary platform with any members or members to be. 

I started to use this company and then found out that they would not allow me to deposit into escrow any of the money required to purchase a home. All money had to be deposited into their account. This included things like the down payment. Now I am new to real estate purchasing but I would not give large sums of money to my best friend. I certainly am not going to give it to a stranger. I strikes me as odd that they are unwilling to use a disinterested third party like closing/title company.

For the record, I would gladly speak to anyone who has used this company, but when I asked for references I was told no due to privacy reasons.

Do an online for the founder and CEO, Neil Yaldo, and you'll find a Securities Exchange Commission filing on him for taking investment funds and pocketing it as well as a SEC judgment on him for more than $950,000. A scammer in our local REIA named Gregg tried to promote Yaldo and PFP to our members. I can't tell you where to put your money but would you put it with someone who is in violation of federal securities laws?

I realize the discussion started several months ago but a real estate agent I'm working has been recommending this company heavily. Has anyone been able to find more information about them as to whether they are credible?

This post has been removed.

I have been a member of the community completing my first year as a Founding Member.  I fully believe that we will receive the benefits, bonuses and profit sharing that have been offered to us as members.  I have met and met with the chairman personally in Florida, when he flew in to attend one of our local meetups as well when he flew in to discuss several projects I introduced to the community all of which have been approved for funding.    I know of several Investors that have invested in projects that will be funded by PFP, they are already receiving monthly dividends for their investment both from the R.E.E.P program and one of the Hotel Resort projects breaking ground in the next few months.  The Investor deposited her funds in February 2017 started receiving monthly interest payments in 30 days.  The Investor receives their interest regardless of the project commencing.  Based on the terms of the project that Investor will then receive additional interest bonus to earn double digits receiving the principal back at the end of year 5 or before if she chooses to end the investment.  I have seen the agreements, they all offer the investor to withdraw their funds with notice and minimum time period but with full refund and interest paid to date.  

The investments with PFP are all risk-less as all funds are backed by hard Real Estate Assets and Insurance Bond.  Your agreements are presented for you to review with your attorney, funds are deposited in their attorney's IOLTA account.  All is transparent.  Feel free to contact me with questions or additional information.  Interested in Investing?  Our current projects include Solar Farms, Wind Farms, Telecom, Hotel Resorts - New Construction and Existing locations.  Do you have a project you need funding for, please contact me to submit it.  Projects must be a win for all parties and be risk-less to the community and the Investor. 

MarZia RiVera

I am a customer member of this company.  My previous post was removed, can someone answer why? 

@Mark Brogan @Joseph King @Chheat S.   @Ed Toomey  @Adam Bird   @Cheryl Gleason  @Donna Logan  

I have been a member of the community completing my first year. This is a private company offering their talents and experience to the masses most of which would never have the funds to sit down with them.  They are the only company where the success of the transaction does not deem the fate of your monies or its returns.  The platform guarantees your principal to be risk-less secured by income producing real estate assets and insurance bonds at a value of 130% of your deposit.  Your funds are the first to be refunded above all else, litigation is never necessary a simple phone call and email liquidates and unravels your funds, anytime.  I fully believe that we will receive the benefits, bonuses and profit sharing that have been offered to us as members as I have seen it occurring at this writing . I have met and met with the 4 of the 5 executive members which make up this company personally in Florida. I have introduced several projects to the community all of which have been approved for funding. I know of several Investors that have invested in projects that will be funded by PFP, they are already receiving monthly dividends for their investment both from the REEP program and one of the Hotel Resort projects. The Investor deposited funds in February 2017, started receiving monthly interest only payments in 30 days. The Investor receives their interest regardless of the project success as stated above.  The investor may pull out at anytime stated within the agreement of which I have seen.

The investments with PFP are all risk-less as all funds are backed by hard Real Estate Assets and Insurance Bond. Your agreements are presented for you to review with your attorney, funds are deposited in their attorney's IOLTA account not their personal or business bank accounts. All is transparent. 

@Robert Kim  In reference to the findings by the Sec and Exchange commission, it was not the owners of PFP that was charged for the wrong doing, if anyone is going to make a statement against someone they should take the time to read the filing in full.  PFP was charged as Relief Defendants as they held the funds which have been settled.  You will find many banking institutions named as Relief Defendants in Sec filings as they also and I am sure most here are still banking with them earning far less than what you can earn with this company as well with the bail in your funds are safer with PFP. 

Feel free to contact me with questions or additional information. 

MarZia RiVera

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.