Attention Podio users

16 Replies

Greetings,

Looking for a little feedback. I am in the process of changing my phone system. I know that most Podio users integrate their virtual phone system with the CRM. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a phone system that works well with Podio.

Thanks for the response.

Mitch

Medium urbnMitch Smith, URBN Properties LLC | [email protected] | (858) 956‑5400 | http://www.URBNproperties.com

What is your idea of "Integration" with podio?  

Most people I know just have their voicemails forwarded to podio which then creates an item that just has the Phone number and voicemail message attached to it.  Google Voice can do this with the Transcribed message and a link to the actual voicemail message.  Vumber I hear can actually send the VM as an MP3 file and that gets attached to the lead.

I would recommend that you use CallRail for your phone system with Podio.  You can buy lots of number and it really integrates well with Podio.  The voicemails are not emailed into Podio like other systems.  Callrail will send a link into your app of choice that can be easily opened and accessed by your whole team (anyone with access of course).  The link will let you call back your lead with that same number.  Send me an email if you would like any help with setting up your work flows.  I use globiflow.  You'll love it. 

Originally posted by @Ronald Keene :

I would recommend that you use CallRail for your phone system with Podio.  You can buy lots of number and it really integrates well with Podio.  The voicemails are not emailed into Podio like other systems.  Callrail will send a link into your app of choice that can be easily opened and accessed by your whole team (anyone with access of course).  The link will let you call back your lead with that same number.  Send me an email if you would like any help with setting up your work flows.  I use globiflow.  You'll love it. 

So outside of the multiple numbers and being able to call the caller back through the link, is there any other advantage to using CallRail over Google Voice?  GV is free so that trumps a lot of things :)

@Scott Costello, I made video on your YouTube that might be helpful

Google vs. Callrail for

https://youtu.be/6Vp1XXNAFck  

Google Voice

Benefits: 1. Its FREE!! ( i love free) 2. Sends Missed Calls 3. Sends Text Message 4. Sends Voice Message Link

Negatives: No Caller ID, No Call Back Link, Have to be Logged in to make calls from GV #. No call Recording, No Campaign Flagging through Podio, Only allowed One GV #

Callrail 

Benefits: 1. 2-4 is Same as GV# 2. Caller ID 3. Campaign Flagging 4. Call Recording 5. Get as many numbers as you need. 5. Lead Tagging 6. Assign different Call Flows 

Negatives: 1. System is not user friendly 2. Its Not Free;  Cost $30 /month for 14 different #'s

Email me if you have questions 

@Ronald Keene I loved your Youtube video, thanks for posting! Can you explain from the video why you are making the transition to Callrail from Vumber? Both seem like good options, but Vumber seems like there is more bang for the buck. Thanks!

Bob Hinrichs, Indy Investments LLC | 763‑258‑6248 | http://www.Indy.Investments | IN Agent # RB16001625

Hi @Ronald Keene , I have the same question as @Bob Hinrichs - why CallRail over Vumber? I'm setting up my call service on Podio and was leaning towards Vumber - but decided to get some thoughts from users first and found this thread.

@Drew Clements I've since started using Call Rail and been very happy with it. From everything I've read and been told, it works better with Podio and is more user friendly. 

Bob Hinrichs, Indy Investments LLC | 763‑258‑6248 | http://www.Indy.Investments | IN Agent # RB16001625

what a great feed and a great video.  Thanks!

Hey @Bob Hinrichs , that's the trend I've been seeing as well. Vumber seems to work well enough, but CallRail is the performance choice. My Podio guy strongly recommends CallRail as well.... hmmm.... makes the decision easy enough. CallRail it is!

Great share @Ronald Keene !!!

How does Ring Central compare... in Podio... with CallRail and Vumber?  Anyone use Ring Central?

@Barry Smith

Those are all completey different services becasue of the functionaliy they all have or don't have. Vumber is easy to use but is limited in functionality. CallRail has a lot of features but is difficult to use and has a learning curve. Ring central doesn't provide analytics so it is more of a voicemailbox system like google voice with more features. 

The bottom line is anytime you integrate a thrid party application with Podio or any other system there are going to be a lot of moving parts. If you could find one system that has the CRM and the call tracking in one place then would be much better for you,,,, the user.

We use one that has both the CRM and call tracking analytics built in as one service and also has functionality for recruiting and managing referrals like property locators, attorneys, etc...

The key is to use a system that is built for real estate not the general public that needs to be customized for real estate. I hope this helps!

Medium logo   copyTim Herndon, REI Marketing Systems | [email protected] | http://reimarketing.com

Hi Tim:  So, what is the one you are using? REIsoft?  Can you clarify?  Thanks.

Disclosure: Sell Podio Solutions

@Barry Smith We use CallRail for our clients. We start them out with ten numbers and that usually does the trick ($30/month). We use it to track different campaigns and how effective they are. All of the numbers usually point back to one main number. It has great statistics that integrate into Podio as well. It also has cool voice features like whisper mode so you know what the call is about if you are answering calls on your cell phone. The caller hears "Thank you for calling we are connecting you directly to Director of Home Purchasing". You hear in whisper mode --  "Call from Inglewood and Watts"