Any experience with Real property managment edge in Indianapolis

5 Replies

I have been using RPM edge in indy for a few months and I would like to know if anyone can share some experiences with me about this company?

If you have a negative experience with the company, do you have any recommendation on a good PM in the general Indianapolis area?

Thank you.

Disclosure: I am a broker working on the brokerage side of the company

Hi Leo!

Sorry to hear things aren't working out so well with your PM. I don't have any experience with RPM but these guys will certainly take care of you and your properties.

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/517/topics/22...

@Derek Gendig

Best of luck!

Disclosure: I am a property manager in Indianapolis

Thank you @Michelle T. for the recommendation.  @Leo Poon I too am sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time with your PM nor have I had any experience with RPM.  Distance being an issue for you, a good PM can be the difference between a successful investment and a money pit.  If I can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to reach out.  Best of luck to you in Indianapolis!

Disclosure: I help their clients with securing mortgages.

Originally posted by @Derek Gendig :

Thank you @Michelle T. for the recommendation.  @Leo Poon I too am sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time with your PM nor have I had any experience with RPM.  Distance being an issue for you, a good PM can be the difference between a successful investment and a money pit.  If I can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to reach out.  Best of luck to you in Indianapolis!

I personal have worked with @Derek and Todd from IPM on the business side helping their clients get mortgages and I can say all of their clients I have spoken to speak highly of them.

STAY away from RPM Edge... You will find much more honest property management companies in Indy. RPM should not be trusted. They do NOT respect their contract and are careless about your ROI. They collect their monthly fees, make you pay even to meet a service provider and are not here to protect your asset but suck every dime out of you.

Stay away!