I found a hard money lender through the Bigger Pockets marketplace. Has anyone worked with P&T Financial they're based in Pinckney, MI 48169? Below is an example of their financing cost: Also Extension fee after 6 month period – 1.50% per month (this fee is in addition to the interest . Are these extension fees normal?
- Current property value $ 40,000 Construction / Rehab $ 20,000
- ARV $100,000
- Investor borrows 60% of the ARV $60,000
- At closing (5%) $3,000 (title company closing costs are in addition to this amount. Title closing costs vary) + loan doc fee $150 + appraisal $450 (est.) = $3,600
- Loan is comprised of (4) draws - $150 inspection fee each = $600 (wiring funds has a small fee, usually around $20 each wire).
- (5) Months of interest $3,750 (1.25% X $60,000 X 5 months)
- Home sells for $100,000
- Total loan cost -$ 7,950
- Original lender investment -$60,000
- Borrower profits $32,050 (This amount does not include title company closing costs, insurance, taxes, HOA fees, or real estate agent fees).