Reviews and Feedbacks on Lendinghome.

6 Replies

Hi All, I am thinking about using Lendinghome for my first flip. Has anyone used them and please tell me your experience with them. Based on my discussion with one of their officers, their process seems stress free but i wanna be sure still. Thank you.

I just spoke with them as well.  Had a good conversation and was able to answer all my questions but it could always just be the pitch.  It's hard to get the fine print disclosed up front until the issue arises.  I will keep calling around to compare but they are on my list.

There are other past reviews of them if you search in the toolbar but I am also interested on hearing any recent news.

Originally posted by @Yashar E. :

I just spoke with them as well.  Had a good conversation and was able to answer all my questions but it could always just be the pitch.  It's hard to get the fine print disclosed up front until the issue arises.  I will keep calling around to compare but they are on my list.

There are other past reviews of them if you search in the toolbar but I am also interested on hearing any recent news.

How did it go?

Originally posted by @Stephen I. :
Hi All,

I am thinking about using Lendinghome for my first flip. Has anyone used them and please tell me your experience with them. Based on my discussion with one of their officers, their process seems stress free but i wanna be sure still. Thank you.

Did you use them.

Disclosure: I work for the company and LendingHome has a partnership with Bigger Pockets.

Hi Sterling! I was introduced to LendingHome through a wholesaler and my experience with them was extremely positive. Funding was quick and easy and I had excellent rates and benefits. I could get funding for multiple projects at a time and really expand my business. Overall, I was so impressed with their service and believed in their mission so much that I have since become a Director of Strategic Accounts for their team. I still flip (have flipped over 80 properties) and my experience from both ends—of first being a customer and now a part of the team—has been a wonderful professional move for my flipping career. 

@Stephen I, I have experience with them. They are great. Now, if you are getting rehab funds, their process got a bit different over the years. Never the less, they are great.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here