Memphis Invest- My Due Diligence

2 Replies

Hello BP,

I just had my first call with Ashely at Memphis Invest and I am impressed with this company.   (Time in business, properties bought/rehabbed/sold, and Chris's passion for his company....)

I think their turnkey solution lines up with my current goals and available time.  I know if I, find the property, rehab it, and property manage it, I could earn more.  I am willing to pay for this type of service at this point in my investment experience.  Maybe I will be more involved in the future.  (Come on walkaway cash flow....)

So the reason for my post....  

I am in the process of doing my due diligence and would be remiss if I didn't ask if anyone here has bought properties with them?  Feel free to send me a message directly.  

Thank you,

Tony

@Anthony Hummel I see you’re from TN. Are you close to Memphis? If so I’d recommend just using a local agent. I have not bought from MI but visited their office and agree their service and properties is top notch. Reallt the only downside I see is they’re properties may not appraise assuming you’re using a lender. If you’re fine paying 10-20k potentially above appraisal, that’s fine and it’s a great company. If not (I was not) then other solutions may work better.
Originally posted by @Anthony Hummel :

Hello BP,

I just had my first call with Ashely at Memphis Invest and I am impressed with this company.   (Time in business, properties bought/rehabbed/sold, and Chris's passion for his company....)

I think their turnkey solution lines up with my current goals and available time.  I know if I, find the property, rehab it, and property manage it, I could earn more.  I am willing to pay for this type of service at this point in my investment experience.  Maybe I will be more involved in the future.  (Come on walkaway cash flow....)

So the reason for my post....  

I am in the process of doing my due diligence and would be remiss if I didn't ask if anyone here has bought properties with them?  Feel free to send me a message directly.  

Thank you,

Tony

From all accounts that I have seen Memphis Invest is a well known and respected turnkey company that provides a premium service for a premium price. I think the only folks who may have bad things to say would be those folks who think company's should provide a premium service without the premium price, you know the have your cake and eat it too fools.