Thomas Management, LLC - Private Lender

7 Replies

their website says they are 2nd generation Self Storage business..   Also in Oregon its VERY VERY simple you either have a NMLS registartion and a state license or your not legal to lend in this state on ANY property that is 1 to 4 units.. 

5 units and up no license  land no license.. commerical no license..  but 1 to 4 units which is what most flippers do license reguired.. 12 states along with Oregon require the full NMLS and state license. 

well looks like they only fund multi million dollar deals..  not smaller one to 4 units.. but do check with Nevada I know they have very strict rules on Lenders license law..  but could be like Oregon only on 1 to 4 units..

Let us know how you make out.. are you going for a LARGE MF or commerical loan.?

If so I would be contacting some of the bigger syndicators on this site that are for real .. they will have quick access to mortgage companies that actually fund..

Careful paying up front Due diligence also.. I know in large loans its done all the time.. so you want to be even more sure that the funding source is real. 

Hey @Ryan Rudloff why are you looking to a Las Vegas lender when you are in Oregon??

Please don't tell me you found them on the internet. Usually when people are asking about lenders it is because they are trying to find the rate that is just one thousandth of a percent lower because that is going to make the deal happen. It does NOT.

If you find a great deal, go with a local lender. If you pay 1% higher, its ok. If the deal does not work at a percent or two higher, its not a deal. Stick with local lenders that you can go to their office. Talk with them in person.

@Rick Pozos

Thank you Rick. I did find them on the internet. But every other lender I’m speaking with I found online too.

I will say I’m exercising extreme caution on this one. I appreciate your thoughts.

Originally posted by @Ryan Rudloff :

@Rick Pozos

Thank you Rick. I did find them on the internet. But every other lender I’m speaking with I found online too.

I will say I’m exercising extreme caution on this one. I appreciate your thoughts.

5 units and up  land loans  commerical property  NO License required in Oregon.