• Investor
  • NYC
Votes |
Experience with JWB

Lexie Wang
  • Investor
  • NYC
Posted Feb 26 2021, 04:24

I’m a new investor in Jacksonville and trying to manage out of state in NYC. I start my journey with JWB because I saw all good reviews and feedback of them in this group. The agent I contacted was professional and knowledgeable. He sent me a few listing at first. There was one or two I’m interested in and wanted to seek for more information.

One of the property was remodeled and in the renovation report there was no record of changing HVAC and roof. So I just asked him if he could find me the year of them. As they are expensive to change and I want to give myself an expectation. But he was just always saying “JWB would make sure everything last for 10 yrs”. And he stops sending me new properties now because he thinks I’m not ready and wasting his time.

It makes me feel it was my fault to ask for extra information and being hesitate. I just wanted to hear everyone’s opinion. Isn’t that fair to ask for details about major appliance etc? Or I’m too micromanagement? Should I just trust whatever they say because they have good reputation? Thank you in advance.

Loading replies...