• Renter
  • Grant, AL
Votes |
Is this a Scam?

Lucy Rowens
  • Renter
  • Grant, AL
Posted Jul 2 2013, 19:04

[b]I got the following in email today, sounds good but also sounds fishy. I'd be willing to help them but don't want to be involved in anything illegal at the same time. What do you think?

Good Day,

It is my pleasure to contact you and I will be glad to have your kind response. I am a private consultant for very eminent personnel in the Asian
and Middle East region. Presently, I have a client from Malaysia who has appointed me to source on his behalf a credible foreigner with whom
he can jointly entrust a reasonable amount of money, which will be channeled into a highly lucrative business venture. The investor is not expected
participate in the decision of what projects to be invested in but would rather prefer to leave that to you. Your role will be to manage the investments
and make regular reports to show progress.

This is the proposal in summary:

1. My client is a top politician/government official in the Asian and Middle East region who wants the funds to be invested through a well-established
businessman abroad who can front on his behalf.
2. All that is required is your willingness to invest this money for him in a highly lucrative business venture under strict profitable monitoring.
3. A power of attorney will be given to you to manage these funds on his behalf.
4. You will be awarded as compensation a certain percentage from the proceeds of the investment, which is still negotiable. Furthermore, you will be
getting an incentive for participating fully in claiming the funds, which would be approved in your name (or company name) as you chose.
5. The Investment funds have been set on $35M (Thirty five Million United States Dollars Only).

If you think you can handle this amount and invest in a profitable project, then, please get back to me, so that we can discuss more in regards to this.

Best regards,

Norbert Schweizer

Loading replies...