• Worcester, MA
Votes |
Re-introduction - Expanding Investment techniques

Deion Moore
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Worcester, MA
Posted Jan 17 2022, 12:27

Hi my name is Deion Moore,

A new investor out of New England looking to build a diverse real estate investment portfolio. My goal is to buy and hold rental properties that need small fixes. I also am beggining to expand my portfolio and begin new investment techniques. Currently, I am learning how to wholesale and BRRR.

I am re-intorducing myself becuase I have already been through this proccess before. In 2020 I went hard; I quit my job, went back to get my Master's and educated myself HEAVILY on how to buy my first property (Thank you Brandon Turner, Ashley Kehr, Felipe Mejiarei, and Tony Robinson). It was all successful. I bought a 2 family, I graduated (boosted my income significantly) and now I am on the education prowl again.

I am now looking to get my very first deal. By first deal, I mean wholesale deal. I want to grow in creative real estate investing techniques. I am looking everywhere for wholesalers to connect with. I want to find deals, and education myself on my first flip. If anyone out there would like to connect and maybe share some stories, network, BRING DEALS?? Please do, I am a sponge right now. Please reach out with any advice, and best educational recources.  

I am excited and blessed to to be in a position where I can learn..

Loading replies...