• Investor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Driving for Dollars Inquiry

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Denver, CO
Posted Jan 18 2022, 14:25

I've been driving for dollars and cold calling looking for beat up properties that would lend themselves nicely to a BRRRR, house hacking, or flipping strategy, and I have been using some driving for dollars apps that help automate the skip tracing/reverse lookup process. In my current areas in Colorado, Denver, Englewood, and Centennial I've experienced that approximately 90% of the skip trace data returned from the driving for dollars apps that I've been using have been inaccurate.

When manually searching the addresses using the respectful local county tax assessor's websites, I've found accurate ownership information and have been able to hold actual conversations with the property owners via cold calling. I'm thankful I've taken the cold calling approach as direct mail would have sent a lot of mail to invalid/irrelevant addresses.

What have other people's experience been with the veracity of data that these apps return? Has anyone else noticed the same level of differences in data accuracy, or are there any recommendations on the most accurate driving for dollars apps that automate the manual skip tracing process?

Loading replies...