Wholesaling

User Stats

Votes
Bryan Scoresby
Votes |
Tracking app when driving for dollars??

Bryan Scoresby
Posted Sep 21 2022, 23:39

Hi, I am looking for an app that will simply build a cumulative map of where I have been when I go driving for dollars so I can look at the map and know I’m not repeating a neighborhood. I can’t seem to find the right keywords on google because all I get are fitness apps. I want something I can turn on, go driving for a while, turn off, come back a week later, open the map, see where I have been, start it back up and drive roads/neighborhoods I haven’t been to yet while adding to the breadcrumb trail from the first map.  In 6 months I would hope to have most of my area covered.  Does that make sense? Full disclosure I’m planning to use this to target new customers in my regular business not wholesaling specifically.  My wife and I are also working on building a list of people we may approach about seller financing, and it would be great to track where we have been so we don’t repeat drive through the same neighborhoods. Surely someone somewhere has built this app, I just can’t get through the aggressive seo of the fitness apps to find it.  If you know of one I would really appreciate a reply about it.  The idea being we can improve everyone’s efficiency by not repeating neighborhoods too frequently.  Thanks.

This forum seems the most likely place for this to be useful/ have useful responses. 

Loading replies...