Kris Krohn partnership

Kris Krohn partnership

Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 1 vote

good day everyone

Im a foreign property investor and have been looking into tapping into the US market for quiet some time now. I came across this guy Kris Krohn on instagram and have been going through all is social media and websites. He states that he can help if you partner with him, you both go 50/50. 

You pay a once off membership cheapest one is $18k, and then after his team will find you deals, you put down the down payment and his team will do the financing and if there is any work that needs to be done they get the contractors and over look the whole project from start to finish and manage it also. So Was wondering if anyone has some insight to him or has dealt with him before? sounds interesting to partner with him as I don't live in the states and can't get a mortgage as I am not a citizen so would be nice to have someone that has knowledge of the US market and that already has a team in place.

Any insight to this guy or even your opinions about this  would be much appreciated. Yea quickly is there any way of finding out whether he and his company are legit and are doing what they say they do and not just scamming people.

Anyways thank you again and look forward to hearing from you guys on your thoughts..

Sincerely 

Clinton

1Reply
209 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Washington DC · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
3y

Run

See this reply in the discussion

24 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Washington DC · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    Run

  • Investor · Charlottesville Virginia · Member since 2021 · 348 posts · 346 votes
    3y

    Hello Clinton, this is somewhat of a difficult question to answer. I did a quick google search and I can give you my opinion but I don't actually know him so keep that in mind. His presentation of everything seemed very gimmicky to me, and I didn't get the vibe that he is looking to help people. For instance, when your people like david greene talk you can tell that they genuinely want to help people and I just don't get that feeling from this guy. I could be 100% wrong though. 

    What I would emphasize is that you want to have 100% trust in whoever you partner with. It is a little sketchy to me that there is an 18k membership fee and that they are using 100% your money in the deal. What incentive is there for them to perform well on the deal if they have already made 18k off of you and it is only your money at play. 

    If you are interested in investing in the U.S. market I think that there are better options depending on how much capital you have available and what level of involvement you are looking for. Based on your post it makes it sound like you have a good amount of capital available and want something relatively passive. If this is the case I would recommend one of two strategies. One strategy would be to invest with a multifamily syndicator. This option will most likely give you returns around 12-15% annually plus some cash out when the syndicator sells in 5 or so years. This is a lot safer but lower potential returns than the second options. The second option would be to partner with someone you trust on other types of deals. For instance, I have partnered with an investor on a house hack/rent by the room where he is getting a 25% annual return and am looking to partner with investors on STRs that would yield 30%+ for the investor. 

    If you are interested I can connect you with someone I have partnered with in the past who is doing a fund raise for a multifamily syndication, or I would be glad to talk with you about partnering but I am not trying to sell myself here, I just want to help. The biggest point I want to make here is that I would not trust someone who is making you pay a 20k fee to invest with them.

  • Rental Property Investor · North Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Clinton Bolton

    I might look into passively investing in a US real estate syndication. There are no memberships, no mortgages (for you to qualify for) and once you invest; your work is done.

  • Real Estate Syndicator · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 907 votes
    3y

    Investing as an LP in a syndication is another route.  Many syndicators are willing to accommodate foreing investments.

  • Investor · Cary, NC · Member since 2012 · 218 posts · 194 votes
    3y

    anything requiring 'membership' costs that high are suspect IMHO.   I'd look at other options

  • Contractor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    I don't know Kris Krohn personally and have no experience with his services so I cannot offer feedback there.

    What I will say is that $18,000 is WAY more than you should be paying for a service that you are describing. He's basically wholesaling you a deal for an $18,000 fee. And it's actually scary that he controls the acquisition and rehab part of the process. Because it will be very hard for you to know if he is selling you a deal in a good neighborhood, in good condition, and then placing good tenants.

    As others have suggested, see if there is a syndication deal that fits your investment goals. This way your entire $18,000 investment is going straight into a deal instead of a "finders fee"

  • Real Estate Broker · Rocklin, CA · Member since 2020 · 221 posts · 82 votes
    3y

    Looks like scam....RUN

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco Bay Area · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Clinton Bolton

    I'm a beginning investor (3 properties) and reached that analysis paralysis stage of where should I buy and what (turnkey or a property that needs work). I attended one of Kris' free webinars and even got on a call with one of his reps. It's exactly how you described. The course/mentorship programs range from $18,000 to $35,000. They push heavily that buying with properties through them get you a 25% Return On Investment and on some of their properties they can get 34% ROI and that most people get 9 to 12% ROI investing on their own. The guy said to hold onto a rental for 3 to 5 years then if the ROI decreases they sell it and find a new market. This is when you split the profits 50/50 with Kris. That did not sit well with me at all, I'm putting 100% of my money into the purchase and I thought with rentals you hold onto a property longer than 3 to 5 years.

    And I would also get access to their team of financial experts on how to build additional income streams such as franchising. The rep also pushed that anyone in the program would be invited to Kris' personal residence in Utah and talk to him in person in a real estate meet up. Very gimmicky. I told him $18,000 is a lot of money then he brings up the $10,000 mentorship program where I could buy one property with them. After listening to him talk for close to 45 minutes, I finally said that if I have an extra $18,000 to $35,000 wouldn't I just invest that in my own property and get all of the rental income and if I sold the property 100% of the proceeds, not 50% of it. 

    As the others have commented, I would look into a U.S. real estate syndication. Good luck.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco Bay Area · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Clinton Bolton

    I'm a beginning investor (3 properties) and reached that analysis paralysis stage of where should I buy and what (turnkey or a property that needs work). I attended one of Kris' free webinars and even got on a call with one of his reps. It's exactly how you described. The course/mentorship programs range from $18,000 to $35,000. They push heavily that buying with properties through them get you a 25% Return On Investment and on some of their properties they can get 34% ROI and that most people get 9 to 12% ROI investing on their own. The guy said to hold onto a rental for 3 to 5 years then if the ROI decreases they sell it and find a new market. This is when you split the profits 50/50 with Kris. That did not sit well with me at all, I'm putting 100% of my money into the purchase and I thought with rentals you hold onto a property longer than 3 to 5 years.

    And I would also get access to their team of financial experts on how to build additional income streams such as franchising. The rep also pushed that anyone in the program would be invited to Kris' personal residence in Utah and talk to him in person in a real estate meet up. Very gimmicky. I told him $18,000 is a lot of money then he brings up the $10,000 mentorship program where I could buy one property with them. After listening to him talk for close to 45 minutes, I finally said that if I have an extra $18,000 to $35,000 wouldn't I just invest that in my own property and get all of the rental income and if I sold the property 100% of the proceeds, not 50% of it. 

    As the others have commented, I would look into a U.S. real estate syndication. Good luck.

  • Investor · Austin TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Clinton Bolton:

    good day everyone

    Im a foreign property investor and have been looking into tapping into the US market for quiet some time now. I came across this guy Kris Krohn on instagram and have been going through all is social media and websites. He states that he can help if you partner with him, you both go 50/50. 

    You pay a once off membership cheapest one is $18k, and then after his team will find you deals, you put down the down payment and his team will do the financing and if there is any work that needs to be done they get the contractors and over look the whole project from start to finish and manage it also. So Was wondering if anyone has some insight to him or has dealt with him before? sounds interesting to partner with him as I don't live in the states and can't get a mortgage as I am not a citizen so would be nice to have someone that has knowledge of the US market and that already has a team in place.

    Any insight to this guy or even your opinions about this  would be much appreciated. Yea quickly is there any way of finding out whether he and his company are legit and are doing what they say they do and not just scamming people.

    Anyways thank you again and look forward to hearing from you guys on your thoughts..

    Sincerely 

    Clinton


     This sounds like a scam. This is someone who is trying to take advantage of foreign investors who want to own property in the United States. My rule of thumb is, if you have to ask if they are legit then they probably aren't. There are much simpler solutions that wont cost you 18K. 

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Caroline Gerardo:

    Run


    Fast and never look back :)
  • Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Scam...RUN

  • Member since 2019 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Clinton Bolton:

    good day everyone

    Im a foreign property investor and have been looking into tapping into the US market for quiet some time now. I came across this guy Kris Krohn on instagram and have been going through all is social media and websites. He states that he can help if you partner with him, you both go 50/50. 

    You pay a once off membership cheapest one is $18k, and then after his team will find you deals, you put down the down payment and his team will do the financing and if there is any work that needs to be done they get the contractors and over look the whole project from start to finish and manage it also. So Was wondering if anyone has some insight to him or has dealt with him before? sounds interesting to partner with him as I don't live in the states and can't get a mortgage as I am not a citizen so would be nice to have someone that has knowledge of the US market and that already has a team in place.

    Any insight to this guy or even your opinions about this  would be much appreciated. Yea quickly is there any way of finding out whether he and his company are legit and are doing what they say they do and not just scamming people.

    Anyways thank you again and look forward to hearing from you guys on your thoughts..

    Sincerely 

    Clinton


     anything on Instagram teaching you investment , is a scam for me lol

  • Member since 2019 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Becca F.:

    @Clinton Bolton

    I'm a beginning investor (3 properties) and reached that analysis paralysis stage of where should I buy and what (turnkey or a property that needs work). I attended one of Kris' free webinars and even got on a call with one of his reps. It's exactly how you described. The course/mentorship programs range from $18,000 to $35,000. They push heavily that buying with properties through them get you a 25% Return On Investment and on some of their properties they can get 34% ROI and that most people get 9 to 12% ROI investing on their own. The guy said to hold onto a rental for 3 to 5 years then if the ROI decreases they sell it and find a new market. This is when you split the profits 50/50 with Kris. That did not sit well with me at all, I'm putting 100% of my money into the purchase and I thought with rentals you hold onto a property longer than 3 to 5 years.

    And I would also get access to their team of financial experts on how to build additional income streams such as franchising. The rep also pushed that anyone in the program would be invited to Kris' personal residence in Utah and talk to him in person in a real estate meet up. Very gimmicky. I told him $18,000 is a lot of money then he brings up the $10,000 mentorship program where I could buy one property with them. After listening to him talk for close to 45 minutes, I finally said that if I have an extra $18,000 to $35,000 wouldn't I just invest that in my own property and get all of the rental income and if I sold the property 100% of the proceeds, not 50% of it. 

    As the others have commented, I would look into a U.S. real estate syndication. Good luck.


     haha i would run away from anyone self-proclaiming as "financial expert" with the expectation to "meet the guru / mentor/coach / master of all business" in his/her personal residence lol 

    I have not google him yet but I bet he is taking picture in front of luxury house and driving sports car ? hahaha with people cheering over him during presentation :) a perfect Tindler-swindler-movie.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco Bay Area · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Carlos Ptriawan:
    Quote from @Becca F.:

    @Clinton Bolton

    I'm a beginning investor (3 properties) and reached that analysis paralysis stage of where should I buy and what (turnkey or a property that needs work). I attended one of Kris' free webinars and even got on a call with one of his reps. It's exactly how you described. The course/mentorship programs range from $18,000 to $35,000. They push heavily that buying with properties through them get you a 25% Return On Investment and on some of their properties they can get 34% ROI and that most people get 9 to 12% ROI investing on their own. The guy said to hold onto a rental for 3 to 5 years then if the ROI decreases they sell it and find a new market. This is when you split the profits 50/50 with Kris. That did not sit well with me at all, I'm putting 100% of my money into the purchase and I thought with rentals you hold onto a property longer than 3 to 5 years.

    And I would also get access to their team of financial experts on how to build additional income streams such as franchising. The rep also pushed that anyone in the program would be invited to Kris' personal residence in Utah and talk to him in person in a real estate meet up. Very gimmicky. I told him $18,000 is a lot of money then he brings up the $10,000 mentorship program where I could buy one property with them. After listening to him talk for close to 45 minutes, I finally said that if I have an extra $18,000 to $35,000 wouldn't I just invest that in my own property and get all of the rental income and if I sold the property 100% of the proceeds, not 50% of it. 

    As the others have commented, I would look into a U.S. real estate syndication. Good luck.


     haha i would run away from anyone self-proclaiming as "financial expert" with the expectation to "meet the guru / mentor/coach / master of all business" in his/her personal residence lol 

    I have not google him yet but I bet he is taking picture in front of luxury house and driving sports car ? hahaha with people cheering over him during presentation :) a perfect Tindler-swindler-movie.

     You're correct on that. He's in front of his nice house in Utah and some expensive vehicle. The rep kept saying you get to meet him in person, like I'm supposed to be impressed by that haha.

    I'm noticing that there are a lot of real estate gurus on social media now. I don't have Netflix so that's my entertainment lol...they're very charismatic and put out flashy content. I've watched some of the YouTube videos and listened to their podcasts - some of the free advice is helpful but I wouldn't pay for their courses or "mentorship" program. On the low end the courses are $500 to $1000. On the high end it's $5000 to $10,000 or more (Kris Krohn on that high end) and they will "walk you through every step to buying a property and be successful like me" while flashing around Ferraris and Rolex watches. 

    I cringe when I hear people are shelling out $10,000 or more to get started out in RE investing with these gurus and they just quit their W2 job (yikes!) - they would have been better off going with a knowledgeable real estate agent who works with investors and using that $10,000 or more for a down payment on a property. I'd like to take a survey of these people who paid for these programs and see where they're at 2, 3, 4, or 5+ years down the line - did they make enough to quit their W2 jobs? Was that program really worth it?

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    The SEC was interested in him as well….


    https://www.sec.gov/litigation...

  • Carrollton, TX · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    I'm considering investing with Kris Krohn and stumbled on a few BP threads.

    I'm curious to know anyone who actually has experience with Kris could chime in with reports of ROI, etc. and if investments are still healthy and doing well?

    I'm not entirely new to RE investing, just new to a program where someone else is doing most/if not all of the work and I'm benefiting, despite paying Kris's team to do part or all of the work. Seems worth it though, so I'm not running around trying to piece things together an build my own empire of employee and agents, etc. Seems wise to leverage a smooth program that has been operating and refined over the years. 

    As of March 2024, this is what I've learned: 

    --> He states he only enters into deals that are projected to earn no less than 25% return, and says he's averaging about 36% return on property investments. 

    --> Kris currently offers a greater percentage to investors than the previous 50:50, and is now splitting profits 75%:25% where investors earn 75% and he/his team keeps 25%.

    --> Form an LLC in investors name is created for each property, with Kris listed as the partner on that LLC.

    --> $50K minimum investment, with at $10K SWAN account to cover expenses related to the purchase of ONE property, including ongoing maintenance while the property is rented for a 4-5 year term. 

    --> Then after 5 years of one property, sell it... either to the renter or on the market, 

    --> Then, do TWO more properties, and add another $5K to SWAN account to pay for expenses related to the two properties acquired. (some money may still be available from the initial $10K investment.)

    --> The goal :  Every 5 years, double portfolio: first 1 property, at 5 years 2 properties, at 10 years 4 properties, at 15 years 8 properties, and.. Basically at 20 years, investors would have 16 properties in RE portfolio, with approximately $14 - $24 Million in the account. 

    --> Says at the 10 year mark, could probably withdraw $2K - $4K / month and continue investing the remainder and continue to grow. 

    --> Investors could withdraw at any point, but at 20 years for sure would be able to withdraw about $10-$14K/month and still have a HUGE return on the initial and continued investment, and moving forward continue to get into new deals after new deals. 

    Seems advantageous to utilize Kris's knowledge and experience. Seems like a great way to create a legacy for your family.

    If anyone has actually don't a deal: Does this sound like your experience?

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Lizie Pilicy:

    I'm considering investing with Kris Krohn and stumbled on a few BP threads.

    I'm curious to know anyone who actually has experience with Kris could chime in with reports of ROI, etc. and if investments are still healthy and doing well?

    I'm not entirely new to RE investing, just new to a program where someone else is doing most/if not all of the work and I'm benefiting, despite paying Kris's team to do part or all of the work. Seems worth it though, so I'm not running around trying to piece things together an build my own empire of employee and agents, etc. Seems wise to leverage a smooth program that has been operating and refined over the years. 

    As of March 2024, this is what I've learned: 

    --> He states he only enters into deals that are projected to earn no less than 25% return, and says he's averaging about 36% return on property investments. 

    --> Kris currently offers a greater percentage to investors than the previous 50:50, and is now splitting profits 75%:25% where investors earn 75% and he/his team keeps 25%.

    --> Form an LLC in investors name is created for each property, with Kris listed as the partner on that LLC.

    --> $50K minimum investment, with at $10K SWAN account to cover expenses related to the purchase of ONE property, including ongoing maintenance while the property is rented for a 4-5 year term. 

    --> Then after 5 years of one property, sell it... either to the renter or on the market, 

    --> Then, do TWO more properties, and add another $5K to SWAN account to pay for expenses related to the two properties acquired. (some money may still be available from the initial $10K investment.)

    --> The goal :  Every 5 years, double portfolio: first 1 property, at 5 years 2 properties, at 10 years 4 properties, at 15 years 8 properties, and.. Basically at 20 years, investors would have 16 properties in RE portfolio, with approximately $14 - $24 Million in the account. 

    --> Says at the 10 year mark, could probably withdraw $2K - $4K / month and continue investing the remainder and continue to grow. 

    --> Investors could withdraw at any point, but at 20 years for sure would be able to withdraw about $10-$14K/month and still have a HUGE return on the initial and continued investment, and moving forward continue to get into new deals after new deals. 

    Seems advantageous to utilize Kris's knowledge and experience. Seems like a great way to create a legacy for your family.

    If anyone has actually don't a deal: Does this sound like your experience?


     you really think 8 properties is going to bring you 14 to 20 million ??? He really says that ??

    also do you really think they will be doing the same thing in 8 years or 20 years.. No one last that long in the game unless maybe Kris is only 25 YO or something

  • Lender · Washington DC · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    @Lizie Pilicy  instead withdraw ten grand from your savings and do this:.  

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Caroline Gerardo:

    @Lizie Pilicy  instead withdraw ten grand from your savings and do this:.  


     this is all i needed to see:



    Business coach Kris Krohn blasted for pulling kids from public school over fat teacher (nypost.com)

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Carrollton, TX · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Chris Seveney:
    Quote from @Caroline Gerardo:

    @Lizie Pilicy  instead withdraw ten grand from your savings and do this:.  


     this is all i needed to see:



    Business coach Kris Krohn blasted for pulling kids from public school over fat teacher (nypost.com)


     Ya know, as a holistic health provider and conscientious parent, I'd probably do the same if my child's teacher wasn't a good fit. 

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco Bay Area · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Lizie Pilicy

    I agree with Jay and Caroline on this. Seriously don't spend $18,000 or whatever his program costs now. I talked to his rep on the phone over a year ago, very high pressure. If it sounds good to be true, it most likely is. That is one excessively high wholesale fee. 

    How can he say  "36% return" and "20 years, investors would have 16 properties in RE portfolio, with approximately $14 - $24 Million in the account"? I don't know any RE investor getting 36% cash on cash return, even those who bought over 10 years ago (not in this challenging market). Those are some pie in the sky unicorn numbers. 

    I recommend going to local real estate meet ups. Since you're in Texas, there are lots of investors who buy locally and out of the area. I started going to meet ups and talked to lots of people in person, on the phone/Zoom and have gained a lot more knowledge and they gave me honest feedback about their experiences and suggestions on what I should do. I also networked with local investors where my out of state properties are. 

    I think it was on another post about how someone paid for a guru program and the guy never addressed her concerns about losing money. 

  • Josh LemonsPro Member
    Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    1y
    Quote from @Lizie Pilicy:

    I'm considering investing with Kris Krohn and stumbled on a few BP threads.

    I'm curious to know anyone who actually has experience with Kris could chime in with reports of ROI, etc. and if investments are still healthy and doing well?

    I'm not entirely new to RE investing, just new to a program where someone else is doing most/if not all of the work and I'm benefiting, despite paying Kris's team to do part or all of the work. Seems worth it though, so I'm not running around trying to piece things together an build my own empire of employee and agents, etc. Seems wise to leverage a smooth program that has been operating and refined over the years. 

    As of March 2024, this is what I've learned: 

    --> He states he only enters into deals that are projected to earn no less than 25% return, and says he's averaging about 36% return on property investments. 

    --> Kris currently offers a greater percentage to investors than the previous 50:50, and is now splitting profits 75%:25% where investors earn 75% and he/his team keeps 25%.

    --> Form an LLC in investors name is created for each property, with Kris listed as the partner on that LLC.

    --> $50K minimum investment, with at $10K SWAN account to cover expenses related to the purchase of ONE property, including ongoing maintenance while the property is rented for a 4-5 year term. 

    --> Then after 5 years of one property, sell it... either to the renter or on the market, 

    --> Then, do TWO more properties, and add another $5K to SWAN account to pay for expenses related to the two properties acquired. (some money may still be available from the initial $10K investment.)

    --> The goal :  Every 5 years, double portfolio: first 1 property, at 5 years 2 properties, at 10 years 4 properties, at 15 years 8 properties, and.. Basically at 20 years, investors would have 16 properties in RE portfolio, with approximately $14 - $24 Million in the account. 

    --> Says at the 10 year mark, could probably withdraw $2K - $4K / month and continue investing the remainder and continue to grow. 

    --> Investors could withdraw at any point, but at 20 years for sure would be able to withdraw about $10-$14K/month and still have a HUGE return on the initial and continued investment, and moving forward continue to get into new deals after new deals. 

    Seems advantageous to utilize Kris's knowledge and experience. Seems like a great way to create a legacy for your family.

    If anyone has actually don't a deal: Does this sound like your experience?


    Does anyone have actual investment experience working with Kris?

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Josh Lemons:
    Quote from @Lizie Pilicy:

    I'm considering investing with Kris Krohn and stumbled on a few BP threads.

    I'm curious to know anyone who actually has experience with Kris could chime in with reports of ROI, etc. and if investments are still healthy and doing well?

    I'm not entirely new to RE investing, just new to a program where someone else is doing most/if not all of the work and I'm benefiting, despite paying Kris's team to do part or all of the work. Seems worth it though, so I'm not running around trying to piece things together an build my own empire of employee and agents, etc. Seems wise to leverage a smooth program that has been operating and refined over the years. 

    As of March 2024, this is what I've learned: 

    --> He states he only enters into deals that are projected to earn no less than 25% return, and says he's averaging about 36% return on property investments. 

    --> Kris currently offers a greater percentage to investors than the previous 50:50, and is now splitting profits 75%:25% where investors earn 75% and he/his team keeps 25%.

    --> Form an LLC in investors name is created for each property, with Kris listed as the partner on that LLC.

    --> $50K minimum investment, with at $10K SWAN account to cover expenses related to the purchase of ONE property, including ongoing maintenance while the property is rented for a 4-5 year term. 

    --> Then after 5 years of one property, sell it... either to the renter or on the market, 

    --> Then, do TWO more properties, and add another $5K to SWAN account to pay for expenses related to the two properties acquired. (some money may still be available from the initial $10K investment.)

    --> The goal :  Every 5 years, double portfolio: first 1 property, at 5 years 2 properties, at 10 years 4 properties, at 15 years 8 properties, and.. Basically at 20 years, investors would have 16 properties in RE portfolio, with approximately $14 - $24 Million in the account. 

    --> Says at the 10 year mark, could probably withdraw $2K - $4K / month and continue investing the remainder and continue to grow. 

    --> Investors could withdraw at any point, but at 20 years for sure would be able to withdraw about $10-$14K/month and still have a HUGE return on the initial and continued investment, and moving forward continue to get into new deals after new deals. 

    Seems advantageous to utilize Kris's knowledge and experience. Seems like a great way to create a legacy for your family.

    If anyone has actually don't a deal: Does this sound like your experience?


    Does anyone have actual investment experience working with Kris?


     What this post did not tell you enough already? Why not be the Guinea pig and test it out for us and let us know how it goes. 

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.