User Stats

Votes
Clinton Bolton
Votes |
Kris Krohn partnership

Clinton Bolton
Posted Dec 7 2022, 07:51

good day everyone

Im a foreign property investor and have been looking into tapping into the US market for quiet some time now. I came across this guy Kris Krohn on instagram and have been going through all is social media and websites. He states that he can help if you partner with him, you both go 50/50. 

You pay a once off membership cheapest one is $18k, and then after his team will find you deals, you put down the down payment and his team will do the financing and if there is any work that needs to be done they get the contractors and over look the whole project from start to finish and manage it also. So Was wondering if anyone has some insight to him or has dealt with him before? sounds interesting to partner with him as I don't live in the states and can't get a mortgage as I am not a citizen so would be nice to have someone that has knowledge of the US market and that already has a team in place.

Any insight to this guy or even your opinions about this  would be much appreciated. Yea quickly is there any way of finding out whether he and his company are legit and are doing what they say they do and not just scamming people.

Anyways thank you again and look forward to hearing from you guys on your thoughts..

Sincerely 

Clinton

Loading replies...