• Lawrenceville, GA
Votes |
Investor Friendly Title Companies

Brittney Jefferson
  • Rehabber
  • Lawrenceville, GA
Posted Dec 19 2013, 14:15

Hello all!

I know there are some pro wholesalers out there and especially on BP. My husband and I just started up our business. We have a lot of information and are just trying to figure out where everything goes, basically trying to find order. I'm sure you all know that with a lot of knowledge and no direction, you can fall and fall hard. So with that, I was wondering if I could solicit some advise on

1. Some investor friendly title companies you all use that double close and assign in all 50 states.

2. The closing process in general. We know that we take the A-B contract and the B-C contract and give to the title company and advise we are collecting a assignment fee, but do we stay for the check until after the A and the C close together or do they send it in the mail? Also is it that easy...just drop off and collect?

3. Can you do deals in other places other than in your hometown? If so, how do you close and/or collect your fee? Do you close virtually? Do you send a representative? How does that work?

I know if lengthy, but I really do appreciate the imparting of wisdom to the newbies.

Loading replies...