These BP podcasts are " audio gold "!!!!

11 Replies

Whew....

I have been listening to the BP podcast ( and I subscribed on my phone) and the wealth of knowledge that the moderators alone have is phenomenal, but the different guests on the show are FANTASTIC!!!...They explain real world situations and give you actual scenarios on how to overcome any obstacles.

So, BP family are there are podcast that have already been made that I should take to heart?...Any to you that " turn the light switch on"?

any feedback is greatly appreciated!!

Have a Magnificent day!!!

Al

I have been listening to the BP podcasts as well. I think I have gotten through about half of them. One that "turned the light switch on" for me was podcast number nine with Ann Bellamy. It was about becoming a money lender and it even inspired me to send Ann a message and I received some good advice from her.

One by J Scott episode 12 and Lisa Phillips (do not remember the episode number)

Originally posted by @Nilesh Makhija:

One by J Scott episode 12 and Lisa Phillips (do not remember the episode number)

Thanks Nilesh!  For reference, my episodes are 10 and 63, I believe...

The two people I admire most, as it relates to investing, are my friends @J Scott and @Brian Burke  .  Each of these guys are the polar opposite of "one trick pony" - incredibly multidimensional investors.

Each has 2 podcast - look em up!

Originally posted by @Ben Leybovich:

The two people I admire most, as it relates to investing, are my friends @J Scott and @Brian Burke  .  Each of these guys are the polar opposite of "one trick pony" - incredibly multidimensional investors.

Each has 2 podcast - look em up!

Thanks Ben...and yours is an absolute must-listen as well...

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/2014/03/13...

Thank you, @Ron Boling , glad I was able to help.  Nice of you to give me a shout out.

Thanks for all the reccomened podcast and info:

Podcast 10 and 63 and on deck and ready to be listened to

Podcast 61 is in the batter's box

and Podcast 9 in in the bullpin warming up.

@ J Scott , @ Ben Leybovich , and @ Ann Bellamy .....may I contact you with brief questions once I listen ??

Thanks for ALL of the feedback nonetheless.

Updated about 4 years ago

Thanks for all the recommended podcast and info: Podcast 10 and 63 are on deck and ready to be listened to. Podcast 61 is in the batter's box and Podcast 9 is in the bullpin warming up. @ J Scott , @ Ben Leybovich , and @ Ann Bellamy .....ma

@Albert Allen ,

To make the @ work, do the following:
Hold down the shift key and type @?
Look below this Window, and you will see a list of names of people that have posted in this thread.
Click on the name of the person that you want notified via an email, that you responded to them.
If you are a Colleague with anyone that has NOT posted in the thread, and you want them to see your post, hold down the shift key, type the @ and the first 4 letters of their First or Last Name.
Then look below this Window and click on that person's name.
Raymond

I like all the podcasts on wholesaling but am partial to the early ones 12, 18, 21 & 37. Ive listened to 37 the most

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here