Votes
Abraham Hernandez
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
After 3 long years i know im ready

Abraham Hernandez
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted Aug 23 2014, 18:10

So here is my story, I joined the military as a grunt when i was 18. Back then i didnt really know what i wanted to do, as i went along, met people from all over the country, did my job, and at the risk of sounding to high and mighty, i realized that if i can put as much effort at something on the outside as i do here, then i would not really have much to stop me. I found real estate about a year ago, and willing to do the work i got my real estate license i have about 4 months left on my term, but once done ill be heading back to Mesquite TX, a Dallas county for anyone that does not know where that might me. I really want to start with whole selling, and after reading and reading i figure one can benefit greatly from a mentor, my question to the lovely community is that if there was someone in the Dallas area that is willing to help me? maybe point me in the right direction? i have my real estate license like i said before  so ii have that to bring to the table if i can be any service to anyone else maybe partner up. please let me know, i truly appreciate the help

Loading replies...